The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Never seen a full SW's film, but this

would be a first day purchase. :whoo:

Not privy to Star Wars and didn't have the original Xbox, but I played these gems a few years back on the 360 and KOTOR is in my top 5 of all time. KOTOR II was good, but the ending still has me :mindblown: to this day. I know they rushed to get it out of the door but Christ...

How did you play KOTOR on the 360? The frame rate drops so bad it becomes borderline unplayable. Did you power through that shyt? I had to quit.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
How did you play KOTOR on the 360? The frame rate drops so bad it becomes borderline unplayable. Did you power through that shyt? I had to quit.

Yeah, it had a few issues but nothing as bad as where it was unplayable for me. KOTOR II on the other hand was :why: I had a harder time playing through it than I did the first. Frame rate that dropped excruciatingly low, music stopping & starting, random sounds jumping out at you through the speakers..the game was just engaging enough that I did my best to ignore the faulty technical aspects of it.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Never seen a full SW's film, but this

would be a first day purchase. :whoo:

Not privy to Star Wars and didn't have the original Xbox, but I played these gems a few years back on the 360 and KOTOR is in my top 5 of all time. KOTOR II was good, but the ending still has me :mindblown: to this day. I know they rushed to get it out of the door but Christ...

KOTOR and Mass Effect 1 will always be special to me. I must of played and beat kotor at least a half dozen times. My favorite Star Wars game ever. Probably one of my top 5 games of the past 10 years.

It was a shame that kotor 2 was rushed and filled with glitches (not being able to complete side quests and leveling up). Some parts were good like Dxun, Onderon, Dantoinne, Mandalorians, Korribon. But the boss fights were so so and the game had some boring stretches (especially in the beginning). I think taking away all the Jedi and Sith made the game feel kind of empty.

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Prepare to see Mickey Mouse disguised as Master Yoda.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I thought George Lucas was the one who was considered a terrible writer and his assistant helped him simplify the lines in the original Star Wars because the way Lucas wrote for the actors wasn't how people actually talked and it was long winded and awful originally

then that guy wasn't around for the prequels...so yeah

Thought it was consensus Lucas being gone from Star Wars was making the nerds happy?

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Clone Wars ended this season in a way that set up Ep III to happen. No sense going forward, but I need that Ashoka epilogue :ohlawd: