diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Im glad I never gave a damn about SW enough to care

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
For those of you shytting on Clone Wars that show was piffery for ANY Star Wars fan, it had PLENTY of Jedi action, lightsaber battles, and they returned Darth Maul and made him as badass as ever. That show redeemed Anakin from the love sick p*ssy the prequels made him out to be ad showed him as a REAL Jedi with the potential hat Obi Won and Qui had seen in him from the start. Its a good show and the fact that its cancelled is a blow to the franchise...

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
As long as that Hack Lucas doesn't have JACK and shyt to do with the next star wars or the cartoons I'll be happy. He turned Darth Vadar into a twightlight p*ssy and (God, I can't believe I'm going to say this) JAR JAR BINKS...:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: fukk LUCAS!!!

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Damn, Disney giving CN that work already.

At least let Dave Filoni and his crew wrap it up with a movie :damn:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sad to see it go. It was really getting good the last couple of seasons. The arc last year with the Clones pulling a mutiny on that crazy big ass lizard jedi was some pure greatness. The arc with Darth Maul coming back was straight piff. Can't believe the Coli aint up on this piff.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
i want a Jedi Academy sequel.

I need kotor 3, even though mass effect did great creating its own sci-fi universe that they can expand on. Also I saw where development for star wars 1313 might be shifted to next gen consoles. I also saw that disney wants all current projects to be based on the new trilogy. I hope they dont ruin it bc I actually have faith in them given that they do pit out high quality stuff and I also like what they've done with marvel sonce acquiring it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Never seen a full SW's film, but this

They need to get @ bioware or obsidian for that Kotor 3

would be a first day purchase. :whoo:

Not privy to Star Wars and didn't have the original Xbox, but I played these gems a few years back on the 360 and KOTOR is in my top 5 of all time. KOTOR II was good, but the ending still has me :mindblown: to this day. I know they rushed to get it out of the door but Christ...

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
bytching about that trash Star Wars Detours being cancelled. shyt looked like literally the worst thing since the holocaust :russ:

I swear you dudes just complain to complain these days.

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
Never seen a full SW's film, but this

would be a first day purchase. :whoo:

Not privy to Star Wars and didn't have the original Xbox, but I played these gems a few years back on the 360 and KOTOR is in my top 5 of all time. KOTOR II was good, but the ending still has me :mindblown: to this day. I know they rushed to get it out of the door but Christ...

It's too bad about Kotor 2 they cut a lot of shyt out of the game and some of it left plot holes. I enjoyed the influence shyt though and how you could slowly influence them to the darkside and eventually make them Dark Jedi. I still must have played through it about 7 or 8 times. If they hadn't cut all of that shyt and fixed a few bugs, probably would have been better than the first.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It was still going?
I thought complained about it when it first started too