Disney Executive Producer Admits to ‘Gay Agenda,’ ‘Adding Queerness’ Wherever She Could

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Latoya Raveneau
MV5BN2MyMDI2MTEtMGJiOS00NTMzLWFiZjUtZThjMTA2ZWM3MjdjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTE3NjMwNTI@._V1_.jpg

Interesting that as a black woman, she saw LGBT representation as more important.:jbhmm:

You guys will learn.
Nah fukk dis goofy bih….tired of black people getting opportunity only IF they succumb to this gay agenda….not with it at all and they shouldn’t just be able to implement shyt into kids mental orbit….ain’t surprised they chose the “proud family” aimed certainly at children of color either…

She a lost one marching down the path of foolishness

Edub

Veteran
Daps

So SHE had a gay agenda...because she's probably gay herself...and she was surprised that she was allowed to let it seep into her animation instead of being shut down like other studios have done.

This isn't the same as 'Disney' having a gay agenda.

If Disney allowed it then they share the same agenda… :stopitslime:

Spade281

Pro
Daps
Told y'all since day 1 it's been an agenda to efeminize men and put gay characters out there as an agenda :beli: but we crazy tho
I got a few negs and couldnt post in some threads back in 2020 when we were all at home and I was trying to drop those truth bombs on the coli. Why it takes folks so long to wake up I dont know. Maybe theyre too plugged into the system or are NPCs.

Might be too late

Who really shocked tho?
It was always in plain sight.

I never let the detractors sway my opinion, nice to have some confirmation that they are in fact poisoning and conditioning society with their 2+2= 5 logic.

Of course it had to be a double horse shoe, alien head bytch behind it who values representation of depravity over blackness.

Nah shes just who disney is putting this on. The move comes from above her and they wont stop either. Too big to fail