Disney Executive Producer Admits to ‘Gay Agenda,’ ‘Adding Queerness’ Wherever She Could

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Everybody knows the industry is ran by gays and Jews who are gonna push there own. Same way black people need to help out others when given a position.

But the whole idea of “agenda” in the way y’all mean it as some nefarious ideal is just conspiracy theorist bullshyt and nikkas need to grow up.
If men are effeminate and weak, nations are easier to control. What are to talking about? It’s absolutely nefarious. Can’t believe you don’t see that this late in the game.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who's side are you on nikka?!!?:what: what she did is tantamount to someone adding characters to an already established story to push a sexual identity agenda!!! :comeon: it is wrong.
Your argument sounds like those white people who get mad when a white character is portrayed by a black actor.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Your argument sounds like those white people who get mad when a white character is portrayed by a black actor.

:martin: bytch basically admitted to "gaying" up straight cartoons to influence kids with subliminals but we as black folks the one's that's wrong huh????:wtb: u agree with her agenda yes or no???

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:martin: bytch basically admitted to "gaying" up straight cartoons to influence kids with subliminals but we as black folks the one's that's wrong huh????:wtb: u agree with her agenda yes or no???
I don’t agree that cartoon characters can influence a child to be gay. I think it can influence a child who is already gay to be more comfortable in their skin.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
“Just adding gay characters” into childrens shows like it ain’t worrisome? These folks swagnificent clones?

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
B-b-but there's no agenda!

There's always an agenda. There's always the promotion of interests by various groups. The sooner people understand that, the better. :francis:

yup-dave.gif

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Everybody knows the industry is ran by gays and Jews who are gonna push there own. Same way black people need to help out others when given a position.

But the whole idea of “agenda” in the way y’all mean it as some nefarious ideal is just conspiracy theorist bullshyt and nikkas need to grow up.
Rainbow babble.
:mjlol:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
:comeon: its not them turning kids gay its the blatant efeminization of characters and shoehorning gay shyt on subliminal shyt its so fukking blatant :scust:
Hollywood wants homosexuality to be more than what it actually is. It’s a sexual orientation, not an identity or personality trait. They’re basically pushing the same gay stereotypes that they consider “harmful” to the gay community.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Did you watch the last episode of Bel Air??
The way Ashley talked to that Black preacher about having more queers on the pew. No Black children speak that way especially to a preacher.:hhh:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We already knew that. That’s done now… they on to the next chapter. Which is making black men even more nuclear than they’ve tried before… and now they have “our” women to back them up

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

Disney Executive Producer Admits to ‘Gay Agenda,’ ‘Adding Queerness’ Wherever She Could

Caroline Downey
Wed, March 30, 2022, 12:45 AM·3 min read

8f0b85a67dbbd7694202c5cd97468e3c

During a staff meeting on Florida’s recent enactment of the Parental Rights in Education bill, an executive producer at Disney said she was advancing a “not-at-all-secret gay agenda” to insert queerness into children’s animation.

Latoya Raveneau, executive producer for Disney Television Animation, talked about how the studio’s treatment of her progressive ideas defied her negative expectations of the company, in a video obtained by journalist Christopher Rufo. Instead of vetoing her pitches for LGBTQ-friendly Easter eggs or overt references in her series, Disney gladly accepted and included them, she claimed.

“In my little pocket of Proud Family Disney TVA, the showrunners were super welcoming . . . to my not-at-all-secret gay agenda,” she said. “Maybe it was that way in the past, but I guess something must have happened . . . and then like all that momentum that I felt, that sense of ‘I don’t have to be afraid to have these two characters kiss in the background.’ I was just, wherever I could, adding queerness. . . . No one would stop me, and no one was trying to stop me.”

She said that when she joined, she assumed Disney would try to keep LGBTQ elements out of content for younger audiences, but she was pleasantly surprised.

“I love Disney’s content. I grew up watching all of the classics. They have been a huge informative part of my life, but at the same time, I worked at small studios most of my career, and I’d heard whispers. I’d heard things like, ‘They won’t let you show this in a Disney show.’ So I was a little sus when I started, but then my experience was bafflingly the opposite of what I had heard,” she said.

Raveneau is executive producer on the upcoming Disney Junior musical series, “Rise Up, Sing Out,” featuring the music of The Roots, which “tackles the subject of coming together to fight racism and celebrate black culture!,” according to her LinkedIn profile. She is also director on the upcoming animated series, “The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder.”

“Latoya is a rare and uniquely talented person who elevates everything she touches, and her creative sensibilities span stories for preschool, kids, families and adults,” Meredith Roberts, SVP/general manager, Television Animation, at Disney Branded Television, told Deadline earlier this month.

Raveneau’s leaked comments came out Tuesday, the day after Florida governor Ron DeSantis signed the Parental Rights in Education bill, dubbed the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bill by critics, which prohibits the teaching of gender identity and sexual orientation to children in kindergarten through third grade.

Disney’s leadership condemned the legislation and attempted to lobby DeSantis to kill it, but he refused to budge. A group of California Disney employees staged a walkout last week to protest the measure, wearing rainbow colors, holding signs with pro-LGBTQ slogans, and shouting, “Say Gay,” as they marched down the street.

The governor slammed the company for its hypocrisy in pushing domestic social-justice causes while conducting business in China with the blessing of the Chinese Communist Party, a regime notorious for human-rights abuses relating to the Uyghur Muslims, Hong Kong, Tibet, etc.

DeSantis told supporters in Boca Raton earlier this month that Florida’s policies must be based on the “best interest of Florida citizens, not on the musings of woke corporations.”

:hhh:

fukk that nazi DeSantis though.
But yeah, the agenda is very real. Cacs done this with music as well,

So SHE had a gay agenda...because she's probably gay herself...and she was surprised that she was allowed to let it seep into her animation instead of being shut down like other studios have done.

This isn't the same as 'Disney' having a gay agenda.