Disgaea 7 : Vows of The Virtueless (PC, Switch, PS4, PS5) 2023

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Already pre-ordered. I'm a huge fan of the series, although it took me a little while to get adjusted to the new art style they adopted with 6.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Somebody goofed and gave the female lead two ears on the side of her head and two on the top.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
They need to port D2 to the switch. I really enjoyed that one and it came out towarslda the end of the PS3 lifespan.

I do like some of QOL changes they implemented but the series as a whole is due for a shakeup.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They need to port D2 to the switch. I really enjoyed that one and it came out towarslda the end of the PS3 lifespan.

I do like some of QOL changes they implemented but the series as a whole is due for a shakeup.

I’ve played 5 out of 7 Disgaea games, i feel like there’s nothing left to see in the franchise unless you really love the super weeb stories. It’s always gonna have its hardcore end-game fans though.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I’ve played 5 out of 7 Disgaea games, i feel like there’s nothing left to see in the franchise unless you really love the super weeb stories. It’s always gonna have its hardcore end-game fans though.

I mean that's the audience pretty much. It's funny because I liked the 3rd one the most because it was just silly fun. But a lot people hated it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean that's the audience pretty much. It's funny because I liked the 3rd one the most because it was just silly fun. But a lot people hated it.

I think 2 and 5 are my favorite, probably cause i liked their protagonist the most. 2 i think had the most straight forward, good shonen story

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
:mjlol:GTFOH! Laharl is one of the greatest RPG protagonists of all time. He singlehandedly revived the SRPG genre. He had his own anime. He's so top tier he makes a guest appearance on them other nikkas shyt.

:mjlol:Them other cats b list.

You don't even believe that.

Using that theory, Cloud > every RPG character. He has how many appearances? A movie, remake and countless features.

Troll better.