“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Literally ya’ll was just talking about trading people when they are at their high point

:snoop:
I admit Hunter is injury prone, but healthy he is a 6’8 combo forward you can slot next too Randle or RJ and he allows them to play RJ as a sixth man. Hart had 4 pts in 34 minutes last game and is about to be paid $18 Mil and everybody goes on some “but he is Brunson’s best friend in college“. Get him out of here now before that extension kicks in.

:what:

Murray is a risk, but the reason he failed in Atlanta was as much an issue with Trae being a selfish as anything else. We know Brunson, can play off ball. He went to the WCF playing off ball to Luka Ball.
Hunter is mid and of a perceived lower stock than RJ, so I don’t see why he’d force him to the bench.

I’m not sure why you want Barrett to be a 6th Man.

He shouldn’t be on this team in any capacity. It would change nothing if he came off the bench.

You’re shameless.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Hunter is mid and of a perceived lower stock than RJ, so I don’t see why he’d force him to the bench.

I’m not sure why you want Barrett to be a 6th Man.

He shouldn’t be on this team in any capacity. It would change nothing if he came off the bench.

You’re shameless.
Nikka did you just throw in a personal attack in a basketball discussion?

:what: :picard:

Seriously Hunter brings a big wing in the starting line up and a bench unit of DDV/Grimes/RJ means you got two shooters around a downhill attacking wing. You could just ask me basketball, but you acting like my name is RJ……

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
RJ continues to do dumb shyt. What a shock!
The whole team is getting mollywhopped because we are too small. The Magic is a big defensive team. We need to add size To the roster. It’s not a coincidence Randle at 6’8 can get his and no one else can.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nikka did you just throw in a personal attack in a basketball discussion?

:what: :picard:

Seriously Hunter brings a big wing in the starting line up and a bench unit of DDV/Grimes/RJ means you got two shooters around a downhill attacking wing. You could just ask me basketball, but you acting like my name is RJ……
U caping hardbody man :dead:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
The whole team is getting mollywhopped because we are too small. The Magic is a big defensive team. We need to add size To the roster. It’s not a coincidence Randle at 6’8 can get his and no one else can.

I was referring to the stupid tech he received. I know the whole team is getting whooped out there man.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
U caping hardbody man :dead:
I’m saying though there is a logic to it. We need size in the starting line up, and like I said RJ as a downhill attacking 6th man with Grimes and DDV around him gives Thibs the fast unit he tried to build around DDV, IQ, Hart before I think IQ decided he was going to get his, and Grimes got sent there for DDV.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
I was referring to the stupid tech he received. I know the whole team is getting whooped out there man.
Fair enough, but the issue is the team is too small. It’s why we can’t beat the really good teams. Outside of Miami they are all just bigger than the Knicks.