“Discounts Don't Matter...When the Whole Gang Gon' EAT"" Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Dadiet's defensive profile suddenly intrigues me. His lateral movement isn't half as bad as reports had let on. I see the vision for his offense too. He's got the yips on the jumpshots but he's made some nice passes, and the form is proper for his J.
Solid touch so far too.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Dadiet's defensive profile suddenly intrigues me. His lateral movement isn't half as bad as reports had let on. I see the vision for his offense too. He's got the yips on the jumpshots but he's made some nice passes, and the form is proper for his J.
My bad. I thought you were talking about the center we drafted. Dadiet being just average defensively is gonna be huge for his ability to get on the court this season.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My bad. I thought you were talking about the center we drafted. Dadiet being just average defensively is gonna be huge for his ability to get on the court this season.
And his frame and lateral movement seem like he can have genuine upside. Miller is a genuine offensive talent, and hasn't been able to beat Pacome off the dribble except for a couple of screens that caught him. He'll probably take time to adjust to the speed and pace of the NBA level, but he seems physically able.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
And his frame and lateral movement seem like he can have genuine upside. Miller is a genuine offensive talent, and hasn't been able to beat Pacome off the dribble except for a couple of screens that caught him. He'll probably take time to adjust to the speed and pace of the NBA level, but he seems physically able.
You gonna do a game breakdown? I’m not going to be able to finish this one.