Disco Elysium: The Final Cut (Windows, Mac, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, iOS, Stadia, PS5, PS4)

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Anyone else playing this? Going into Wednesday now.

Edit: Also the writing in this is fantastic. Guess it’s gotta be to be this kind of RPG
Is it only on PC? Game looks really good and reminds me of classic fallout which has me really wanting to play it but I stare at a computer screen all day and its the last thing I want to do off the clock.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wanna play, but I know for sure I’m not gonna play 80+ hours of any game.

Don’t have that much time for gaming anymore. Would probably take me 6 months to finish.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I'm playing this.

Day 2 right now :lupe:

Entire game have you like :lupe:

Not 100% sold yet but if it delivers in its potential it could be a GOAT RPG

Any other brehs playing?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I plan on playing this after I finish The Outer Worlds

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm playing this.

Day 2 right now :lupe:

Entire game have you like :lupe:

Not 100% sold yet but if it delivers in its potential it could be a GOAT RPG

Any other brehs playing?

im playing it now...not sure to make of it but dude being a drunk is:francis:...he cant remember nothing:gucci:...he doesnt even remember that he's a cop:mindblown:...i gotta ask all these people questions about the case that dude cant remember and they look at me like, "Aint you 5-0, shouldnt you know this info?:skip:"

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
im playing it now...not sure to make of it but dude being a drunk is:francis:...he cant remember nothing:gucci:...he doesnt even remember that he's a cop:mindblown:...i gotta ask all these people questions about the case that dude cant remember and they look at me like, "Aint you 5-0, shouldnt you know this info?:skip:"

Sounds like you be saying too much breh breh

They only know what you tell them

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh::dwillhuh::jbhmm:

I think I told them too much then:noah:

*Boots up the game*

Edit: I gotta pay off this debt:damn:

You gonna catch the beats from that fat cac manager breh :ufdup:

That debt shyt worked itself out for ya man's but idk if that'll be the same for everyone's playthrough depending on their choices and skills.

Strategically I don't think you should exhaust all conversation options as a general rule, however. If you think your guy will sound dumb if he says something... Probably don't say it?

IMO you gotta take it all in stride in this game and not reload saves or minmax stats, the fails are part of the story.