Dirty Mack Chronicles vol. Guy tells friend he's beneath his girlfriend

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao that aint none of his damn business. thats completely up to here to make that decision if he is best for his life. its not like he said he was cheating or some shyt. just plays video games and parties occasionally if shes cool with i the should be cool with it.

its actually problematic he is suggesting that he needs to basically be on the same level as her or vice versa when it comes to job etc. maybe thats what works forhim but different strokes for different folks

and from my experiences it sounds like some dirty macking like buddy wants to be with his lady. prob be texting her on some college shyt. every friend has a friend that would drity mack liek that in college. but game is usually weak so no one is worried abotu a thing. what a dork this guy is

Daps
Reppin
St louis
these hoe ass nikkas disgust me.
I dont understand how they even stand
up to piss.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His message was right but he went about it like a bytch. I also don't think the value of a person in a relationship is solely in their job and income.

I know a chick making 6 figures while her man makes 50-60, at his job, but dude is great financially, great with his hands, and keeps their family moving because she's airheaded as fukk with things like paying bills on time. He's also her emotional rock when shyt gets wild.

But, as a man, you should always be striving to improve and better yourself every single day. Stagnation and complacency is poison for men.

Dude shoulda just told him he needs to grow the fukk up and get off his ass instead of trying to kiss the girl's ass.