Dirty Mack Chronicles vol. Guy tells friend he's beneath his girlfriend

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's not tough love, this nikka is retarded :mjlol:

Tough love = hard advice that will help you but it isn't easy to hear.
Tough love in this situation would be "Put down the fukking controller, put in work at your job, get some certs, and move up! So that you can look her in the eye as a man and not feel like she is embarrased to be around you"

He's not giving hard advice, he's not giving any advice at all. "Your useless, you're beneath her" is not advice, its the definition of hating:martin:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dirty macks, panderers, male feminist, simps will cross they own mama out bout some p*ssy.

Be careful who you bring around your woman cause nikkas scheme while smiling in your face.

Yeah but that says more about the female that falls for that shyt. A good number of females are weak :yeshrug:and dumb enough to fall for it tho

FSP

Banned
Daps
If you can get high quality women just by yourself (no gifts, no money, no extra simp shyt).... BY YOURSELF...... and then, at the same time, convince women to hold it down for you....... you definitely not beta..... thats for damn sure.

If shes tricking off on him and holding him down and spending her hard earned money on him..... that man is in the position of pimp.

and when he gets on his feet.... she will be rewarded.

if he's just a bum.... I guess thats different.... but I'm sure you were broke and fukked up at one point.... you werent born with the bag

the only difference is, simps have to sit on the sidelines and get on their feet before they can get high qualtity women..... the alpha gets women simply by just showing up.

I've been in the same situation... broke... busted ... disgusted.... bytches still held it down..... now I'm up and they've been rewarded for their loyalty

Simps will never have women hold it down for them or trick off on them.

Simps only think about providing for women..... or being "useful" to women

In the tweet, you can tell he's a dude who places women on pedestals...... "youre useless" LOL.... only simps look at themselves as utilities to women.

Not every broke dude remains broke forever.
I think you're thinking too highly of the situation breh. It's never alpha to be taken care of by the female. Females ever only respect a male who isn't the head of household for so long. The shyt might sound good in theory and in short spurts, but eventually she will turn on him if he doesn't get it together somewhat, unless he's willing to be the submissive one in the relationship. Remember we not talkin about slide thrus and hoes, this is a supposed legitimate relationship which is not the same angle as having hoes let you crash at the crib for a few weeks.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I don't see the problem with it as long as it was between just him and his friend. It'd be a problem if he said that with anybody else around.

But I've straight blanked on some of homies when they was living foul and needed to be checked. Now that I'm in my 30s if I gotta keep checking you on your bullshyt we can't be friends but anything involving LONG TERM, marriage, babies, credit etc. It's better to be blunt than to beat around the bush and have that goofy fukk crying about how fukked up their life is a few years later.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
He's hating. Even though the crux of what he said is true -- and it was. If chick is clearly about to be doing shyt with her life, breh might want to get his together -- the way he said it was him hating.

That said, I'm gonna assume that the dude's breh must be knocking the bottom out of future doctor's box. Just as the next man will dog another out for A-1 box, a woman will put up with way more than she should for A-1 pipe.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always wanted to ask a female how they fall for dirty mackin shyt. I asked my wife and she said she'll tell me right away to avoid any BS. It begins by the nikka befriending her and saying good shyt about his boy but then adding "....but"

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude is pandering for likes:francis:

And it backfired. Even females looking at him like :dame:

"Naw naw you dont get it. I'm tough, raised tough, too logical, we to be good men"

Its too late, you already showed the internet your whole vagina breh :francis:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"Naw naw you dont get it. I'm tough, raised tough, I try to be a good man"

He's talking too much(probably why he don't get no ass) and showing the world how a good number of women take no accountability

FSP

Banned
Daps

"Naw naw you dont get it. I'm tough, raised tough, too logical, we to be good men"

We reading the same thread? Women look like they supporting dude

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We reading the same thread? Women look like they supporting dude

I didn't read anything. I just assumed I would be right like I always do :why:

EDIT: You're right :why:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: FSP