Dirty Mack Chronicles vol. Guy tells friend he's beneath his girlfriend

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

He's saying that it is tough love, but it sounds like he's jealous that a doctor is having her guts turned out by a bum rather than a nice guy like him.

YskB9ViJPjz6.jpg

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
he's mad that his boy is a pimp who can get high quality hard working woman even when he's at the bottom.

When I was broke, I had bytches holding it down too.

A man will never be beneath a woman.... thats not how nature works.

Sounds like he's a simp who is jealous that his boy is alpha.

He's gonna be furious when his boy gets his shyt together and starts stunting..... he'll probably kill himself at that point

The jealousy is so obvious.

Only simps & feminists think a woman can be "above" a man......

Last edited:

FSP

Banned
Daps
he's mad that his boy is a pimp who can get high quality hard working woman even when he's at the bottom.

When I was broke, I had bytches holding it down too.

A man will never be beneath a woman.... thats not how nature works.

Sounds like he's a jealous simp who is jealous that his boy is alpha.

He's gonna be furious when his boy gets his shyt together and starts stunting..... he'll probably kill himself at that point

The jealousy is so obvious.

Only simps & feminists think a woman can be "above" a man......
Lol you're not an alpha if you not doing shyt with your life breh. That's definitely not how it works.

Not gonna lie bro shes probably not gonna stay around forever. Competition doesn't end once you're married, or just because shyts been good in the past

King Poetic

Lock, Stock & two 22 Glocks
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black House , California
That's fukked up

Keep quiet, because one of two things going to happen in that relationship.

She'll get tired of supporting that nikka or he eventually will fukk up since money is rolling in and he will cheat with a broke bytch

Mind your business...shake your boy hand and keep it moving

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Lol you're not an alpha if you not doing shyt with your life breh. That's definitely not how it works

If you can get high quality women just by yourself (no gifts, no money, no extra simp shyt).... BY YOURSELF...... and then, at the same time, convince women to hold it down for you....... you definitely not beta..... thats for damn sure.

If shes tricking off on him and holding him down and spending her hard earned money on him..... that man is in the position of pimp.

and when he gets on his feet.... she will be rewarded.

if he's just a bum.... I guess thats different.... but I'm sure you were broke and fukked up at one point.... you werent born with the bag

the only difference is, simps have to sit on the sidelines and get on their feet before they can get high qualtity women..... the alpha gets women simply by just showing up.

I've been in the same situation... broke... busted ... disgusted.... bytches still held it down..... now I'm up and they've been rewarded for their loyalty

Simps will never have women hold it down for them or trick off on them.

Simps only think about providing for women..... or being "useful" to women

In the tweet, you can tell he's a dude who places women on pedestals...... "youre useless" LOL.... only simps look at themselves as utilities to women.

Not every broke dude remains broke forever.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
"I told him he’s useless & beneath her & it would be her biggest mistake"

What????

If that was my boy I'd be asking him what god he prays to so I could do the same :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
There's nothing I can't stand more than a "I'm just being honest and logical" mf.
Type of person where you'll throw a lil roast they way and they get all panty-liner like and sensitive. WHAT HAPPENED TO JUST BEING HONEST AND KEEPING IT REAL HUH???
Throw stones and live in glass houses ass nikkas :pacspit: notice how he's in his feelings after nikkas rightfully said "mind your own god-damn business and congratulate your boy for his finesse"??