Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
dinosaurs_group.jpg

remember?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
The Baby on the show was hilarious. The ending was sad as fukk for me as a kid. had me all depressed.

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
This show was top notch, no questions asked. They went hard on a lot of subjects like racism and steroid abuse, but actually kept it funny along the way.

There was one ep that was drug related, and after the show, Robbie looked at the camera and talked about how drugs don't just ruin lives, but good TV shows...

"We've only been on a year and here I am talking to the camera. Say no drugs and put a stop to preachy sitcom episodes like this."

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This show was top notch, no questions asked. They went hard on a lot of subjects like racism and steroid abuse, but actually kept it funny along the way.

There was one ep that was drug related, and after the show, Robbie looked at the camera and talked about how drugs don't just ruin lives, but good TV shows...

"We've only been on a year and here I am talking to the camera. Say no drugs and put a stop to preachy sitcom episodes like this."

Yeah they went hard with social commentary. They even had an episode on sexual harrassment, I remember. Now I can't decide whether dramatizing those issues with dinosaur puppets is effective in any way or just ridiculous.

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not the mama!

tumblr_leuqpkVud01qc3rbvo1_400.gif

Show was dope as a kid. Wasn't there something fukked up about the way the series ended? Can't remember what it was, but I remember something pissed people off.