Dime piece shows off her 80lb weight loss after her divorce

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
If she would have took the same initiative during the marriage, might have been a better look.
According to the comments, she probably gained weight because “her husband was stressing her out.” Accountability is a myth to them.

When I gained weight, I took my ass straight to the gym because I knew my lady fell in love with the athletic version of myself and not the chubby one.

In fact, she would get mad and tell me straight up not to eat unhealthy foods. I wasn’t selfish enough to not only risk my health but to make her feign attraction to me in that state.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Is she trying to get remarried or have her hoe phase? If I were to divorce I would be dating for marriage as that is the standard I am used to.

I guess she is posting these videos for “herself” in a bikini. And to “get her self esteem back” or whatever.

Your ex seeing this is also not a flex he used to have that exclusively so you giving it away automatically downgrades you and makes him happy he left, I’m just saying.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jlSyhH.gif
Ayo!!!:deadrose:

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
WHY do women (especially black women) ALWAYS wait until the breakup/divorce to be disciplined and lose some fukking weight!?

Her ex probably BEEN wanted her to lose weight.. and her lazy ass probably couldn’t say no to brunch, Mexican food and whatever else she was piling in her mouth.

Now that she single again, she wants to lose weight just to attract a new nikka… let’s be honest this ain’t no empowering shyt…. she will probably gain half the weight back soon as she gets into a new relationship and figures her new man ain’t going no where…

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
WHY do women (especially black women) ALWAYS wait until the breakup/divorce to be disciplined and lose some fukking weight!?

Her ex probably BEEN wanted her to lose weight.. and her lazy ass probably couldn’t say no to brunch, Mexican food and whatever else she was piling in her mouth.

Now that she single again, she wants to lose weight just to attract a new nikka… let’s be honest this ain’t no empowering shyt…. she will probably gain half the weight back soon as she gets into a new relationship and figures her new man ain’t going no where…
I mean good for her losing weight but I do agree with your post for the most part. Like could she at least explain why she didn’t try during the marriage? I guess people have to get motivated in any way they can :yeshrug: