Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
Peanut Butter Wolf on "The Pizza Man" (Donuts sequel)

“We always talked about releasing—and we wouldn’t call it this—but a Donuts part two,” he said. “Dilla’s beat tapes always had these great titles, named after unhealthy food that he wasn’t allowed to eat. The doctors would always tell him that he couldn’t have Burger King, he couldn’t eat this, he couldn’t eat that. So he always named his beat tapes based around that. He had one that was really great that’s still unreleased called The Pizza Man—and we always wanted to do something with it.”

Peanut Butter Wolf Hopes To Release A Sequel To J Dilla's "Donuts"

I NEED to hear this! :sadbron:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Peanut Butter Wolf on "The Pizza Man" (Donuts sequel)

“We always talked about releasing—and we wouldn’t call it this—but a Donuts part two,” he said. “Dilla’s beat tapes always had these great titles, named after unhealthy food that he wasn’t allowed to eat. The doctors would always tell him that he couldn’t have Burger King, he couldn’t eat this, he couldn’t eat that. So he always named his beat tapes based around that. He had one that was really great that’s still unreleased called The Pizza Man—and we always wanted to do something with it.”

Peanut Butter Wolf Hopes To Release A Sequel To J Dilla's "Donuts"

I NEED to hear this! :sadbron:

if it's even as good as Dillatronic i'll be happy, that's my fave posthumus beat tape of his

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
@King Napz you know what beat this is? i rapped over it back in 2010 and i found it off this rare ass Dilla tape i ain't been able to find since :mjcry:

that's me on the verse though :mjgrin: