Digital Foundry: PS5 UI innovative and borderline revolutionary

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I read it seems like a normal functioning U.I. They didn’t even y’all about what features the felt were revolutionary.

What did u get out of it?
The biggest thing I got from it is the ability to jump into any part of a game from a cold boot in a few seconds. But its gonna be something developers have to learn to take advantage of.

They talked about how they jumped into a online destruction allstars game while playing little big planet in 8 seconds during the demonstration.

Then they mentioned how developers could highlight certain activities in the game and have the player jump right into it in a few seconds from a cold boot.

They make it sound like the U.I. can put u into any part of the game from a cold boot in a seconds.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:mjlol:

The final blow to this goof will be third party comparison videos looking virtually the same , but I’m sure Xclowns will act like they can tell the difference
You will clearly see the differences, and as the gen goes on the gaps widen dramatically. One will have Ray tracing, the other will not...
I guess it's the shyt where devs can add hints

casual easy mode revolution :mjlol:
:bryan:
The card feature primarily. If devs make proper use of it they are saying you can get far more out of each game, having direct tasks. It’s an evolution of the trophy system. Also, the fact that each card is a seamless transition into gameplay adds to it
Nothing you said here sounds like something anybody cares about. The evolution of the trophy system is what Xbox created and builds upon. We getting paid actual money for completing achievements on Xbox (Xbox rewards and gamepass rewards)
The biggest thing I got from it is the ability to jump into any part of a game from a cold boot in a few seconds. But its gonna be something developers have to learn to take advantage of.

They talked about how they jumped into a online destruction allstars game while playing little big planet in 8 seconds during the demonstration.

Then they mentioned how developers could highlight certain activities in the game and have the player jump right into it in a few seconds from a cold boot.

They make it sound like the U.I. can put u into any part of the game from a cold boot in a seconds.
Quick resume does this, why would I want to start at the middle of a game in the first place but if that was something necessary these systems are capable of that's already. So I really don't see any practical use for this. Like what could you there consumer be excited about?

This shyt ain't special. 007-373-5963 now that's special and does the same thing :francis:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Yet after all that, the definitive versions will still be on SX

Definitive version of games, better hardware and at this rate more 1st party studios :wow:

By the way breh, do you understand net profit and net income are the same yet?

Or are you still struggling :mjcry:

:blessed:

Still hurt ?

They burn cash idiot and are only “profitable” because of a guideline

But you and the other 5 people in the world enjoy that Xbox

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
You will clearly see the differences, and as the gen goes on the gaps widen dramatically. One will have Ray tracing, the other will not...

:bryan:

Nothing you said here sounds like something anybody cares about. The evolution of the trophy system is what Xbox created and builds upon. We getting paid actual money for completing achievements on Xbox (Xbox rewards and gamepass rewards)

Quick resume does this, why would I want to start at the middle of a game in the first place but if that was something necessary these systems are capable of that's already. So I really don't see any practical use for this. Like what could you there consumer be excited about?

This shyt ain't special. 007-373-5963 now that's special and does the same thing :francis:

What Xbox games at
Launch even have ray tracing ?

:mjlol: