Digital Foundry: PS5 UI innovative and borderline revolutionary

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:camby:

Having the definitive version of multiplat games (you know, 90% of our gaming catalogue) doesnt matter

Having access to a much more extensive game library from the jump doesnt matter

Having a higher internal memory from the jump doesnt matter

I mean that stuff is actually gaming related
Its 2020 high resolutions dashboards its where its at :blessed:
I don't believe this is going to be the case this generation given that both consoles are launching as close in power to each other than we've ever seen. This is not a PS4/One situation, let alone a One X/Pro situation.

+ 4000 b/c titles + PSNow library titles available day 1 >

More internal storage for 1 or 2 more game installs is a good one I guess. However, both solutions have a down and upside. On one you get more storage, but is significantly slower. On the other, it's faster with less storage.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
:mjlol:

The final blow to this goof will be third party comparison videos looking virtually the same , but I’m sure Xclowns will act like they can tell the difference

Yet after all that, the definitive versions will still be on SX

Definitive version of games, better hardware and at this rate more 1st party studios :wow:

By the way breh, do you understand net profit and net income are the same yet?

Or are you still struggling :mjcry:
We got the definitive UI resolution though:lolbron:

:blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I read it seems like a normal functioning U.I. They didn’t even y’all about what features the felt were revolutionary.

What did u get out of it?

The card feature primarily. If devs make proper use of it they are saying you can get far more out of each game, having direct tasks. It’s an evolution of the trophy system. Also, the fact that each card is a seamless transition into gameplay adds to it