Digital Foundry claims Demon Souls is the best looking launch game, ever

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They’re saying xbox series x is like that weird inbetween stage of super saiyan and super saiyan 2.

main-qimg-7f7ddae76ead659daaf126275b90681a

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Something funny with the Series X they got all that raw power but don't seem to be doing shyt with it
Even the Backwards Compatibility is just brute forcing 12tflops of Polaris(the old architecture)
with no RDNA optimization at all so basically its just an Xbox One X with 6 extra tflops when it comes to BC
And Halo infinite was obviously made with the original Xbox One in mind which is why it looked like shyt
Microsoft must really be like fukk the consoles we selling gamepass/xcloud subs now

RDNA spec wasn't fully done with PS5 sent out final dev kits while Microsoft waited till RDNA was fully done before sending out final devkits. To make up for RDNA spec, Sony is using bespoke solutions.

That said, Bluepoint are actually really good at coding/programming. They do great at ports and remasters because it is all they've done since 2009, let's see them make a real game on their own though from scratch. Microsoft put money into development of RDNA2 with AMD because the Xbox needs to work hand in hand with PC and Windows with feature set. Sony isn't bound by that same restriction so they were able to get more dev kits out of the door quicker.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
RDNA spec wasn't fully done with PS5 sent out final dev kits while Microsoft waited till RDNA was fully done before sending out final devkits. To make up for RDNA spec, Sony is using bespoke solutions.

That said, Bluepoint are actually really good at coding/programming. They do great at ports and remasters because it is all they've done since 2009, let's see them make a real game on their own though from scratch. Microsoft put money into development of RDNA2 with AMD because the Xbox needs to work hand in hand with PC and Windows with feature set. Sony isn't bound by that same restriction so they were able to get more dev kits out of the door quicker.

They going out sad

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Still on embargo.

Damn, as much as i love spiderman, demon souls is the game I’m really looking forward to. It’s been a while since I’ve had a souls expereince and since i never played this one its pretty much new for me.

Not only that but people have said its the best looking new game coming out

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You could be winning playing the latest games in the highest possible quality but if you'd rather play Astros playroom with an HD rumble controller then do you
Having fresh new games to play >>>>>>>

I don’t know why nikkas don’t understand this as Sony has proven this since the PS1 era. Sony has beaten out consoles with a bigger power gap than PS5/Series X by just simply having games on deck. General public cares about that shyt more than anything else. The new experience Sony is bringing to the way shyt operates all the way down to the controller is gonna negate that power gap shyt. Microsoft needs to also learn to stop trying to brute force everything because this is why the backwards compatible games on average run better on PS5 because they tried to brute force the One X vs the Pro. Some even look better too because they are starting from base PS4 which in general has higher res than base Xbox One. Then u got games like Sekiro which use checkerboard to get to 1800p on the Pro vs the One X trying to brute force it and now the PS5 backwards compatibility is more stable and looks virtually the same as the native res. If Sony continues to play it smart and use Checkerboard rendering etc etc it may be a good compromise and real upset to Series X owners cause it’s essentially DLSS which is a fukking god send to PC gamers. Especially with Ray Tracing enabled.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Well yea...by the time real ps5 games come out, folk aint gonna remember this as the best looking ps5 game:mjlol: