Digital Foundry claims Demon Souls is the best looking launch game, ever

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
More love and hardwork went into that Remaster than into actually making a worlds most powerful console game available at launch.

Atleast the old gen games machine is the most powerful though right?
Play rehashed games from 10 years ago and call it winning brehs

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Xbox brand is the Michael Beasley of consoles.

Has the height, length for defense and offensive skill but has zero focus to put it all together.

Similarly, Xbox has the specs but zero drive to put together a compelling catalogue of games.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
You could be winning playing the latest games in the highest possible quality but if you'd rather play Astros playroom with an HD rumble controller then do you

There is no diff between the two in regards to latest games and their technical aptitude. But I can play all the Sony exclusives with whisper quiet sound, good graphics and still do what you mentioned without waiting for my exclusives to live up to the marketing.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Has the height, length for defense and offensive skill but has zero focus to put it all together.

Similarly, Xbox has the specs but zero drive to put together a compelling catalogue of games.

now that’s the most creative piece of consoling hating I’ve seen in quite some time on here...we need more of this :salute:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You mean to tell me ...

These nikkaz talked shyt about power all summer and it loses the performance battle ??????

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

nikka if that shyt ends up like that or so small it don't matter.

nikka, I'm gonna COOK!!!

you already see @The Mad Titan trying to be friends :pachaha:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps

Lol. That’s definitely the most original outlook of Xbox I’ve saw in awhile

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
it's over for these xbots.

OeT8.gif

stay tuned