Reppin
Top 4
man been watching that goal over and over again such a thing of beauty

DROGBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited by a moderator:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
She just sucks as a poster, no problem with the womens posting, just bring something to the table, other than "my boy Nando had a great game" or "my boy Cristiano is the best"

And those with i'm mad, no not at all, just an observation:yeshrug:
Fernando torres is now an invalid mule of a player and looks-wise I saw him during the final and his skin was all blotchy.

I think shes suffered enough.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Drogba is dope. I prefer man utd to Chelsea to but as one Africa to another. I cant hate on him and I've always supported the coast ( and all other african teams) at the world cup.

I still think Samuel Eto'o in his prime is better than Didier in his prime but that's another discussion.

Didier:bow:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Best at being the lone forward battering ram.

JonParkin_1362693a.jpg

"Whoa whoa whoa, wait just a minute..."

IWasntMadeToPlayTheSon

Mutant Mindframe
Daps
Reppin
Concrete, Concrete like Greg Street
Drogba is dope. I prefer man utd to Chelsea to but as one Africa to another. I cant hate on him and I've always supported the coast ( and all other african teams) at the world cup.

I still think Samuel Eto'o in his prime is better than Didier in his prime but that's another discussion.

Didier:bow:

I hear you...im Eritrean...but supporting those north african teams...just cant do it son

Daps
Reppin
NULL
man been watching that goal over and over again such a thing of beauty

DROGBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that has to be the most incredible header ever. the torque and power he put on it was exceptional.

best individual performance in a championship game since Vince Young in the national championship and Michael Jordan in game 6. dude literally put the team on his back and won the title for em.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I can't believe I've never seen this thread:ohmy:

How bout that Hat Trick yesterday

King Diddy is half the reason fútbal is my 2nd favorite sport. He's the reason I became a Chelsea Stan back in the day. And he is my favorite Ivorian. Very humble dude, does so much for his people; he is a king when he comes home.

Il a fait beaucoup pour son pays. Il est respecté par les joueurs du monde entier. Je suis un fan de Seattle, mais je suis aussi l'enracinement de Montréal. Ma deuxième club préféré de en Amérique.

Besides, you know Drogba looks best in Blue
620x350_Web_Drogba_v1_EN.jpg