Didier Drogba appreciation thread.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Why does this anothergirl person continues to post in these Soccer related threads. We get it you like the football. Now please go away. And create your own girls sports thread.
*daps, pos reps*
:pachaha::yayo:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
u mad?

no but really if she sticking to the topic and engaging intelligently in the discussions then :yeshrug: what's the problem?

crazy thing is i've been a Coliseum die hard since 2001 when i first joined sohh. it was the first forum i posted in on sohh. followed WhoisAnita from the Dimemag b-ball forums. i'm one of the few females that's stuck around that long and actually knows my sh*t on various different sports which is why most dudes here are cool with me. (except for a few hater stans like mastermind)
Frush must want all the attention from ya'll to himself. :wrist:

jbutler32

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shame to see Drogba go.... they should build the man a statue in front of Chelsea's stadium for that Champions League performance

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
yall really questioning AG sports pedigree
she been posting since the towers came down

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
crazy thing is i've been a Coliseum die hard since 2001 when i first joined sohh. it was the first forum i posted in on sohh. followed WhoisAnita from the Dimemag b-ball forums. i'm one of the few females that's stuck around that long and actually knows my sh*t on various different sports which is why most dudes here are cool with me. (except for a few hater stans like mastermind)
Frush must want all the attention from ya'll to himself. :wrist:

While this is all great and everything. I don't really care how much you know/don't know. Simple fact is i can't respect anything you say about any sport because you are a woman and are physically weak.:beli:

You can talk about about how hot football players are and all that stuff though, that's what you're meant for.:manny:

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
I think we're getting a little carried away here. Great to see an african breh cement his legacy an all that but we acting like he put up a performance akin to kaka 07. The man played very well. Scored goals when it mattered the most and as much as i hate chelsea, it felt great to see the underdog come out on top. It seems we're gassing him up to be some world beater which he never really was. Dood had 2 great seasons in a chelsea uniform :beli: and comparing him to the GOAT african Etoo is a bit disrespecful.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
While this is all great and everything. I don't really care how much you know/don't know. Simple fact is i can't respect anything you say about any sport because you are a woman and are physically weak.:beli:

You can talk about about how hot football players are and all that stuff though, that's what you're meant for.:manny:
:aicmon:

:manny:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

:krs:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Rihanna makes friends with Blues hero Didier Drogba at Chelsea FC party | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre

Rihanna sings the Blues

JOHN TERRY isn’t the only one to have crashed Chelsea’s Champions League celebrations – Rihanna did too.

Never one to miss out on a tear-up, the Bajan singer hunted down the Blues players and joined them for a night out.

She arrived at West End club Boujis after guesting at Jay-Z and Kanye West’s Watch The Throne gig across London at the O2 on Sunday night.

She rushed from the concert to the footballers’ party and quickly found a kindred spirit in Didier Drogba — whose penalty sank Bayern Munich in Germany on Saturday. A source said: “Rihanna joined Didier, Jose Bosingwa, Salomon Kalou, Michael Essien and Raul Meireles and held court on their table.

“The players were chuffed to meet her but she bonded most with Didier and was dancing away with him.”

She later tweeted a shot of her and the striker saying: “THEE DIDIER DROGBA #thereisaGod.” But she wasn’t the only woman enjoying Chelsea’s celebrations.

Christine Bleakley joined fiancé Frank Lampard, John Obi Mikel and Carlton Cole at Mayfair club Aura — and the ITV host impressed by rapping along to Meek Mill and Rick Ross’s cult anthem Ima Boss.

A source said: “She had a great time and when Ima Boss came on she put on a mate’s cap and started rapping. People were surprised she knew nearly all the lyrics.

“She was getting stuck in and danced with Frank for ages. She took a tumble in the VIP area but got up and laughed it off. Her and Frank left at 3.30am.”

She should bust out a rap to impress her TV bosses.

2kBSv.jpg

My nicca with the :smugfavre: look.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anothergirl has 2626 in coli cash. surely that makes her far better than the degenerate know nothings with less than 500 :yeshrug:

Lets have a clearout of those first, then we'll get to the women.

She just sucks as a poster, no problem with the womens posting, just bring something to the table, other than "my boy Nando had a great game" or "my boy Cristiano is the best"

And those with i'm mad, no not at all, just an observation:yeshrug:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
She just sucks as a poster, no problem with the womens posting, just bring something to the table, other than "my boy Nando had a great game" or "my boy Cristiano is the best"

And those with i'm mad, no not at all, just an observation:yeshrug:
if i suck a poster just skip over my posts...since you're the only one that seems have such a tremendous problem with me.
most of the other dudes here are chill with me posting even if i don't say "enough" for your liking and i'm not going anywhere so get over it.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Based DDA blessing Swindon.

FkzI7.jpg

:bow:

Last edited by a moderator: