Diddy “The Love Album: Off The Grid” Discussion Thread

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
A lot of y'all are late on Jozzy.

She's been around like 10 years. Started in Timbaland's camp. And got with Puff a couple years ago after writing for mad people over the years. Her last project was dope too.

This is easily the best R&B album, in years. Puff's engineers mixed and mastered this to perfection too. Took their time and did this project the way it's supposed to be done. I appreciate the attention to detail, and actually being able to sit and hear some real R&B again. The vets from back in the day know how to cook that properly.

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She's been around like 10 years. Started in Timbaland's camp. And got with Puff a couple years ago after writing for mad people over the years. Her last project was dope too.

This is easily the best R&B album, in years. Puff's engineers mixed and mastered this to perfection too. Took their time and did this project the way it's supposed to be done. I appreciate the attention to detail, and actually being able to sit and hear some real R&B again. The vets from back in the day know how to cook that properly.

Also Stevie J deserved alot of credit in this one too he came through

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This.

My introduction to Jozzy was via Wizz Dumb. I think she was signed to his production company, which is how she linked up with Timbaland. This is the first song I remember from her:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
This.

My introduction to Jozzy was via Wizz Dumb. I think she was signed to his production company, which is how she linked up with Timbaland. This is the first song I remember from her:

Yup! She was going by Dope By Accident back then, and Wizz Dumb was cooking up a lot of crazy beats for her. I used to watch those videos and just hope more people got up on his production. He was really dope.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup! She was going by Dope By Accident back then, and Wizz Dumb was cooking up a lot of crazy beats for her. I used to watch those videos and just hope more people got up on his production. He was really dope.

I forgot all about the Dope By Accident name. Wow. That seems like a lifetime ago.