Diddy “The Love Album: Off The Grid” Discussion Thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Moments and Mind Your Business are some of the best R&b songs I done heard in awhile. Only decision I don’t like that Diddy made was putting French Montana and 21 on that song with the Weeknd. Song didn’t need rap features, at least not from them 2

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's a producer in the Quincy Jones sense.

He not about to program a machine on some DIY hiphop shyt

But he can oversee a project top to bottom and make it DOPE!
I wouldn’t use Quincy Jones as an example because he could actually play an instrument and read and write music but Diddy is a producer like Dre and Rick Rubin are producers

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Moments and Mind Your Business are some of the best R&b songs I done heard in awhile. Only decision I don’t like that Diddy made was putting French Montana and 21 on that song with the Weeknd. Song didn’t need rap features, at least not from them 2
French verse was good though

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Man the production on this is A1 throughout. You can really just let this album ride out and play through.

It's hard to pick any stand out songs that I'll keep coming back to but as a body of work I appreciate it.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
This album's production is very well done. The lyrics aren't for me but overall I think this is well above average
pretty much where im at. the sound and production is crisp as shyt. but uhhh.... you know it feels like when you go out to eat and walk by one of those fancy cafes that serve regular food. just chicken tenders and fries on a fancy ass platter and shyt. not for me but if it comes on the radio i might vibe out.