Daps
Sex in the city
Sucking on her titty
nikkas doing the griddy
shout out p diddy

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Now I know why Boot Camp Click stayed away from Bad Boy Records and disliked Big. Dru Ha had a lot of connections in the industry and I’m sure he heard stories and warned Boot Camp Click from messing with Bad Boy

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point I’m starting to believe he pissed off the wrong people because we get a new “puffy did this” headline but it ain’t shyt sticking. It’s like they throwing shyt at the wall and hoping it sticks
You see it. Next we gonna hear about Diddy running a secret meth lab under bad boy studios

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point I’m starting to believe he pissed off the wrong people because we get a new “puffy did this” headline but it ain’t shyt sticking. It’s like they throwing shyt at the wall and hoping it sticks
If a documentary comes then know he’s been targeted

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: What are you talking about? There are multiple lawsuits against him. Do you think lawsuits are resolved in a week?

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
When he sued Diego (or whatever that company name is), a lot of people said he's about to get burned... and then BOOM :francis: