kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she prolly dont want another job like that, if thats what comes with it :hubie:

khaled dont do that to his chef :yeshrug:

go get blessed up cindy :smugfavre:

my gf cousin is a pilot for a private jet outfit, and they cut ties with diddy too, they got tired of dealing with him when he wanted to fly private. not for nothing freaky like this tho :mjlol:

mannnn aint nothing free

if u want the bag u gotta take what comes along with it

i have a friend thats a personal assistant. when her boss gets mad he talks crazy to her but she's well compensated for it.

He recently sent her to Cali, but at the last minute the conference was cancelled, he forget to tell her. She flew there ...waited, and when he realized she wasnt in the office for work (bcuz she was at the conference) he still barked on her....

but he still cut the check and she still was in Cali for three days:sas2:

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
She says another time one of his buddies approached her in the kitchen -- while he was nude -- and asked her to check out his junk.

c'mon puff u from harlem :beli:
cant have another man walkin around naked in yo house...
full

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Spill it I never heard anything about busta .

Really nothin to spill....my nikka from Ft. Greene just said that busta used to rock wit men every now and again.....said he heard about it and once seen the shyt comin out a club one night on the street......and I don't think my homie would lie he's a SERIOUS tribe called quest fan.....this was in 99 so I don't remember the exact details of the incident he was sayin ....but basically in a very highly populated club area outside on the street busta was spotted ....and it's actually known by a few in the NY metro area:francis:

But I never seen it...never heard anything like that from the time when cuz told me til I read buddy post in this thread....don't wanna slander a man so hearsay is what it is:yeshrug:........but my homie don't front:wow: