Diddy Selling His LA Mansion After FED Raid

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
no it isnt

anyway that house should lose value because you know some nasty ass shyt went on between those walls :scust:
shyt, that's why I think hotel rooms shouldn't cost as much as they do. Imagine paying $300 for a room when you know some :dame: shyt done happened in there. Those damn spirits all in the air:hhh:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I wanna see the floor plans and detailed pictures of the mansion.

That house is beautiful. The grounds as well. He's shown it many times on SM but he's been wiping his pages.

Idk if he'll get 70 but he technically should get more than 40.

Plus, besides the baby... he'll be any empty nester next year anyway. The twinz often stay with Kimóra. He may as well find a less costly place that hasn't been exposed security wise.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
At this point try to get close to 50 million, break your kids off some money and take your ass far out this country for good

This nikka still going about his day to day shyt like shyt is sweet

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is the slowest indictment ever.

It seems like they still can't get anyone to really give them what they want.
Even Cassie must not be willing to just say she was raped even though she clearly said the Freak offs wasn't consentual

We all seen the tape that could've been seen as kidnapping right there.

They're really trying to give him life and that's the hold up.

If they settled for rape and kidnapping he could get say 40 years and maybe plead to say ten or so. The Feds are out for blood,

Federal indictments and grand juries take time. Which is partially why the feds win 95% of their cases. If you get hit up by them it's probably over for you.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Federal indictments and grand juries take time. Which is partially why the feds win 95% of their cases. If you get hit up by them it's probably over for you.
Well it's not looking like Diddy will be in Handcuffs by Christmas and he's making bail so if he's done he could di[p now.

If they arrested him now they could give him an ankle monitor.

Again if he gets hit solely for the cassie shyt he pleads down he does time in a Camp cupcake and he comes home

If he gets a rico he gets life probably in a Camp Cupcake or supermax that he turns into a camp cupcake but he's in jail for life.

He comes home within 12 years and he could release receipts on the industry. Not to make anyone go to jail but to make people look bad.

Because now "everyone knew" but everyone was also at his parties and that's the issue is the celebrity party culture people do wild shyt and it's only a problem when someone says they got raped.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Diddy Freak Party’s moving to Bali
I really don't know why they haven't.

I'd rather be a 50 million dollar nikka in Nigeria than a 400 million dollar nikka in prison.

I mean Diddy's lawyers are getting paid anyway homie's in Miami It's nothing to get a boat chartered to Bimini and never come back.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They should just demolish that shyt

Who in their right mind would want to buy Diddy's freak off mansion. Ain't no telling the amount of wicked nastiness that took place in that muhfukka.:hhh:
I'd buy it at a fire sale price.

I promise you unless you're in a new build your spot had some heinous shyt happen in it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That last section about bad spirits is goofy AF, this ain’t your average family home in some subdivision. The people with enough money to buy it go their own demons and bad deeds to contend with
behind every fortune there's a crime

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
absolutely. They say this all the time remember people get rooms to do shyt they don't want to do at home. Expensive rooms are just like cheap rooms remeber Whitney Houston died in a hotel room.
Pimp C died in a hotel as well, unless I'm remembering incorrectly