Diddy Says He Won’t Vote for Joe Biden If He Doesn’t Help Black & Brown Communnity

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
donald-trump-melania-knauss-sean-pdiddy-combs-naomi-campbell-rev-al-picture-id112405885

:manny:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
It's April 2020 and too late to get in the "Black Vote Ain't Free" game.

When a certain internet movement tried to start it last year, they were murdered for it.

It's too late; Liberals and Democrats are in Full Anybody But Trump mode.

To quote Diddy; Work harder, no one cares.

Daps
Diddy's not wrong at the surface, but the mistake is not thinking deeper and using his power to actually make change. What he said will trigger social media reactions. But he won't trigger any real progress.

Roland Martin's not necessarily the most popular person on this board, but he's got a point here:

This the difference between Puff and Hov honestly.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"......and Brown"??? :usure:

Black this, black that, black vote hostage unless we get something for black......and Brown?? Nope. I'll pass on this goofy ass double talk this dude on. He just had AOC on his Revolt joint and she struggles to even say the word "black", yet he trying to use black pain, numbers, and passion to usher in stuff for "Brown" people. Clown.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"......and Brown"??? :usure:

Black this, black that, black vote hostage unless we get something for black......and Brown?? Nope. I'll pass on this goofy ass double talk this dude on. He just had AOC on his Revolt joint and she struggles to even say the word "black", yet he trying to use black pain, numbers, and passion to usher in stuff for "Brown" people. Clown.

Exactly so sick of this toeing the line shyt:snoop: