Diddy Says He Won’t Vote for Joe Biden If He Doesn’t Help Black & Brown Communnity

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Diddy's in a blue state so it doesn't really matter.

Not too mention he's the epitome of an overprivilaged black Republican.

Someone cue that high school photo where he's in a group hug with a bunch of cacs

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
At this point I’m starting to feel JFK a lot more, everyone is looking to the government like their daddy but no one is looking at themselves.

Yes the government has to do shyt, but the impact will be lost if people keep on moving like they have been. There was a time when the government was trash and racist, yet our wealth, education and on kept on increasing. Not just the top 10% AAs as today, but the whole distribution of AAs.

1) Diddy is in a position where he could organize Jay Z and other top earning Hip Hop moguls and start their own party or organization for the betterment of our people. I am not talking about on the microscopic level, but on a grand scale. He won't do it because he's still out here essentially begging politicians who are voted in to represent and protect the interests of the voting majority (note to Diddy: it ain't us).

2) When has the Black vote EVER been free. Blood was shed to earn the right that others were born with.

3) He's talking about we're going to have to see promises. That's ALL we've seen. They make promises with NO intent to keep them and have done it since they have been in this country. It is how they got in power in the first place. "I will give you X in exchange for Y" while secretly knowing they weren't going to uphold their end of the deal is basically how they stole land from Indians and put them on reservations.
Why would anyone start their own party. If the country is 52% Democrats and 48% R, but the opposite due to the fukked up electoral college system. Then why would anyone want to steal voters from the democrats. Then we might as well have Rs forever. The best thing that happened to the Rs is the Libertarians dying and the Green Party creepin on a come up.
The best thing for everyone is to influence the party from within, the black people in the party are among the most conservative as of the past few decades. We need fresh powers coming in, as we saw in the last midterm, this will happen. But in the largest and most complex democracy, such things do not happen over night.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
donald-trump-melania-knauss-sean-pdiddy-combs-naomi-campbell-rev-al-picture-id112405885
This is like taking photos with a rapist before he raped someone. You’re not a rapist until you rape someone.

People forget that Trump is an actor, dude was Hillary’s biggest supporter until he wanted to become president them she was the worst thing to happen and her supporters too.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

JC_USN

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
What Better about Biden? He is smarter than Trump. Hell everyone is. You are. Seriously though, Biden is not being extorted by Putin. Thats why. Stevie Wonder can see that.

Smarter? I haven’t seen Joe put together a coherent sentence in at least 6 months. But “smart” is entirely subjective anyway.

Extorted by Putin? Do you have ANY bi-partisan evidence whatsoever of that, or are you just blindly reciting a Democrat talking point/CNN headline?

I haven’t voted non-Democrat in my entire life, but the Democrat party left sensibility a couple years ago and left behind. I won’t vote Right, but sure as Hell won’t vote Left either.

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
What about Joe Biden is better than Trump? Honestly. Most people can't name one factual thing without digging into Google. Democrats are just as slimy and sleazy as Republicans. You think ANY politician in this country gives a single fukk about you? Nah.
For starters his environmental policies which in today's world should be enough alone

JC_USN

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Why do you assume people are as dumb as you and can’t discuss their reasoning :mindblown:

Plenty of reasons to vote for Biden. To prevent republican control of Supreme and federal courts for the next 30yrs. Voting rights. Getting the tax code back right. Actual prison reform.

That’s not even getting into Trump just being a dumb petty sack of shyt thats been billing the people millions of dollars for his hotels and shyt.

Voting rights? What voting rights are being threatened, bro?

Tax code? I’m paying LESS in taxes...I like that. I prefer to keep more of my hard-earned money than hand it over to the shady ass government as if they know better what to do with it. Don’t you?

Prison reform? Are you even aware of the prison reform under this Administration? Every previous administration promised it, but did NOTHING (Obama). It’s nowhere near complete, but at least someone finally did SOMETHING about it. Thousands of people of have been released “early” as a result of prisons reform that occurred in 2018. The First Step Act signed by Trump is one of the most significant changes to federal criminal justice in history. When prisoners asked Obama for the same...they got NOTHING.

I’d never call Trump a “good man,” but his mental capacity far exceeds Joe Biden and he has delivered plenty of things the media doesn’t want you to know about. They’d rather sensationalize or create shock headlines based on things that aren’t true.

These are just straight up facts, bro. Feel free to move forward with your Ad Hominem.

JC_USN

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
For starters his environmental policies which in today's world should be enough alone

Ok tell me about his environmental policies, what you like about them, and how they compare to the current policies.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
Ok tell me about his environmental policies, what you like about them, and how they compare to the current policies.
Biden wants to use more renewable energy, not cut apart the entire enciroemnet protection agency, doesn't want to drill in artic, doesn't want to change clean air laws ECT

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
Brehs didn’t have internet in 1989, and people weren’t doing that type of due diligence on Trump.

He was the reference of rappers and even doing rapper radio shows and nobody said shyt. Pulling up old articles and photos won’t change that fact. We judge people based on what we know about them, not what we don’t know.
U caping hard for Trump in here

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
U caping hard for Trump in here
How the hell am I camping for Trump? :mindblown:

Saying that most didn’t know what he was back in the mid 2000s is caping? That’s a fact, that’s why they all take distance from him. People just started to see who he was when he started running for president with Obama racism.

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
How the hell am I camping for Trump? :mindblown:

Saying that most didn’t know what he was back in the mid 2000s is caping? That’s a fact, that’s why they all take distance from him. People just started to see who he was when he started running for president with Obama racism.
Maybe I misunderstood you but there's no excuse for his behavior with central park 5