Diddy Says He Won’t Vote for Joe Biden If He Doesn’t Help Black & Brown Communnity

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Election season is among us and Diddy is being very transparent about what it will take for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden to receive his vote.

During a conversation on model Naomi Campbell's live YouTube series No Filter with Naomi on April 23, the mogul spoke candidly on former Vice President Biden earning the Black and Brown vote.

“The Black vote is not gon’ be for free," Puffy began. "We’re gonna have to see some promises. We’re gonna have to understand what kind of deal we’re getting out of—what are we getting in return for our vote? Because nothing has changed in America for Black America. And, in order for us to vote for Biden we can’t be taken for granted like we always are because we’re supposed to be Democrats. Or because people are afraid of Trump."

The Bad Boy CEO then emphasized the importance of the presidential hopeful advocating for the Black and Brown community, in order to obtain their votes on Election Day, Nov. 3.

"It’s whoever’s gonna take care of our community," he continued. "Our vote is not for free. Whoever wants to make a deal. It’s business at this point. We can’t trust politicians. So, we wanna know very clearly, just like Trump made it clear that he wanted to build a wall, Biden needs to make it clear that he’s gonna change the lives and quality of life of Black and Brown people. Or else he can’t get the vote. And I will hold the vote hostage if I have to.”

The last two men standing vying for the spot of the Democratic presidential candidate were Joe Biden and Senator Bernie Sanders, who dropped out of the race for presidency back in April. Sen. Sanders endorsed Biden a week later.

Diddy is no stranger to encouraging Black and Brown people to make their way to the polls. He launched his Citizen Change initiative back in 2004, using his Vote or Die campaign to encourage youth, as well as the Black and Brown community to cast a ballot during the election. Puff revived the campaign in 2008 and 2012 when former President Barack Obama ran for president and re-election. He also told the Associated Press in 2016 that he was willing to resurrect his Vote or Die campaign.

Check out Diddy's comments about Joe Biden during his convo with Naomi Campbell around the 23-minute mark.

Read More: Diddy Speaks on Joe Biden Receiving the Black and Brown Vote - XXL | Diddy Claims He Won’t Vote for Joe Biden If He Doesn’t Change Quality of Life for Black and Brown Community

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
before it was "VOTE OR DIE".. and now this....
200w.webp

when these celebrities gwan learn we dont give a fugg what they say or think now.

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
democrats are just as bad as republicans

politics in general is a scam, all the opposing sides are cool with each other behind the scenes

idk how yall dont see this by now

malcolm x said something similar, yet yall must have missed that even tho yall have posters of him on ya wall

diddy is right but at the same time he’s full of shyt and only saying this because the fact that democrats are also scumbags is becoming an increasingly popular sentiment towards the youth so he’s playing that role to give an illusion that he has “woken up” but its just for the youth to further idolize and support him, while also making it look like other celebs are being revolutionary by finally calling him out for not encouraging us to vote, even though technically he is correct because voting has never done shyt for black people. so its basically idiots vs a scam artist. nobody loses the battle except us who believe the battle is real

no matter who is in office, we still are dealing with the aftereffects trauma of the crack era, slavery, jim crow, etc

celeb culture is poison. all these nikkas are controlled opposition. once you learn that you’ll ignore all of them

Redirect Notice

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, I make too much to get a stimulus check and too little for the (super rich) tax breaks to benefit me and still, I want the orange ass hole thrown in JAIL. For everyone that thinks that the person the oval office doesn't effect us, you are waaaay wrong. This kind of thinking is why all of our asses are stuck in the fukkin house, unable to go to work, go to the gym, and do other shyt because of the coronavirus. We need competent leadership and jerks like Diddy need to look outside themselves and an even bigger picture. I know we want a pres that will make shyt better for African Americans but have we really had one ever? What makes you think that it's really going to change? With that being said, we don't want a muthafukka (Donald Duck fukkin Trump) who is going to make shyt worse... and not even try to hide the shyt like when he called these places, where many minorities come from, "shyt hole countries". fukk Diddy :pacspit:
@Razzay

Last edited:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) Diddy is in a position where he could organize Jay Z and other top earning Hip Hop moguls and start their own party or organization for the betterment of our people. I am not talking about on the microscopic level, but on a grand scale. He won't do it because he's still out here essentially begging politicians who are voted in to represent and protect the interests of the voting majority (note to Diddy: it ain't us).

2) When has the Black vote EVER been free. Blood was shed to earn the right that others were born with.

3) He's talking about we're going to have to see promises. That's ALL we've seen. They make promises with NO intent to keep them and have done it since they have been in this country. It is how they got in power in the first place. "I will give you X in exchange for Y" while secretly knowing they weren't going to uphold their end of the deal is basically how they stole land from Indians and put them on reservations.

Last edited: