Daps
:ufdup:Diddy is here to stay…:hubie:no diddy
imcpc.gif

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Good for him. He ain't do shyt to me, and ain't been found guilty of shyt. It's just the crabs in our community who wanna tear their own people down.
Said this to a group of friends and was jokingly called a pedo/sympathizer.

That said, what if he is found guilty of some shyt, would your opinion of him change?

I don't really "dislike" Puff per se but I can admit that some of the criticisms he's received over the years has been warranted and legit.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Said this to a group of friends and was jokingly called a pedo/sympathizer.

That said, what if he is found guilty of some shyt, would your opinion of him change?

I don't really "dislike" Puff per se but I can admit that some of the criticisms he's received over the years has been warranted and legit.
I was telling my girl this last night and she was getting mad. She was calling him a sex trafficker and all kinds of shyt. I simply asked, what proof does anyone have besides lawsuits which could easily be a money grab? My opinion of him will only change if he was trafficking and forcing young girls to sleep with men. Like underage women, not early 20s. Everyone knew Diddy liked to party and was probably bisexual. So what has really changed for mine or anyone elses opinion to change? I used to be in the music game and people drink, do drugs, and fukk at parties. Hell athletes do it, musicians, or anyone rich. Like what is the deal here?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I was telling my girl this last night and she was getting mad. She was calling him a sex trafficker and all kinds of shyt. I simply asked, what proof does anyone have besides lawsuits which could easily be a money grab? My opinion of him will only change if he was trafficking and forcing young girls to sleep with men. Like underage women, not early 20s. Everyone knew Diddy liked to party and was probably bisexual. So what has really changed for mine or anyone elses opinion to change? I used to be in the music game and people drink, do drugs, and fukk at parties. Hell athletes do it, musicians, or anyone rich. Like what is the deal here?
This was also my perspective

I'm like yo...we ain't rich but we had strippers at private functions and some of y'all DEFINITELY fukked. And none of those girls were underaged, they were in their 20s just like us.

We drank, we smoked, we fukked women and spent money to do so. None of them did it under duress or under the influence.

And we were broke! Now Puff, rappers and pro athletes are rich and do that MANY times over.

Now we wanna use performative phrases like "sex trafficking"?

I'm just saying what are we talking about here in 2024?