Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Ja0ggSW.jpeg

84 people liked this shyt :dahell:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

kinda funny for me personally, but how effective marketing and branding is as a whole,

so in September 2023 I read this piece, and because I followed Puff's career since 1997 or so, since I I was a kid, always fukked with his music. Not for like 20 years, but all the old stuff. I like like The Love Album kinda. So I send this to my older homie who I used to go out with, she fukked with major stars in her time, and knows the game. I said something like isn't it cool to see Puff doing so well, after all the court dramas and killings and 90's era? And she was like yeah, it's so inspiring

lol at us

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps

Diddy spazzed on Kid Capri for no reason

• Wow
Reactions: b_b

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do we know that's the first time he hit her? How often do they fight and about what? his excuse was that he was drinking.. Diddy was drunk too according to cassie right? If Dana hit her in public who knows what happens in private right?

It's only not comparable cause nobody is digging all into the story to get the details on his life and writing think pieces and blogs about it. ESPN and the media swept it under the rug. They didn't get all into the intimate details of his relationships. Let's interview Dana's wife, his past girlfriends, business partners and every UFC fighter he screwed over (And there is lot) and put it all in front of the world and blogs nonstop for 3 months. Do you think he would stand up to that sort of scrutiny and come out the other end looking like a "good" guy? Or would we be calling him a monster too?

Truthfully, hardly anyone would survive unscathed from the level of scrutiny diddy been under.
All speculative people can debate all day long about what happens behind closed doors, i'm specifically talking about the footage she also hit him first which imma be real makes the world of a difference. Diddy footage is obviously worse you can see everything in 4k as opposed to slapping a woman who slapped him.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do we know that's the first time he hit her? How often do they fight and about what? his excuse was that he was drinking.. Diddy was drunk too according to cassie right? If Dana hit her in public who knows what happens in private right?

It's only not comparable cause nobody is digging all into the story to get the details on his life and writing think pieces and blogs about it. ESPN and the media swept it under the rug. They didn't get all into the intimate details of his relationships. Let's interview Dana's wife, his past girlfriends, business partners and every UFC fighter he screwed over (And there is lot) and put it all in front of the world and blogs nonstop for 3 months. Do you think he would stand up to that sort of scrutiny and come out the other end looking like a "good" guy? Or would we be calling him a monster too?

Truthfully, hardly anyone would survive unscathed from the level of scrutiny diddy been under.
Disingenuous take

Diddy is 10x more famous than Dana White

Diddy has been famous for almost 30 years at that

Diddy has 25 years of allegations for many things, battery, assault, murder, thievery etc

Diddy has years of celebs themselves talking about or alluding to disturbing things that have experienced with or around him

If Diddy slapped Cassie and that was the video it possibly would’ve HELPED him not hurt him because she described torture and a slap does not align. But since getting the shyt beat out of her and stomped out added up…here we are

No one just randomly started digging into Diddys life. Stop glazing