Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There are probably 30 years of allegations pending, something will stick and he will end up like Harvey Weinstein:francis:They said Cassie is planning to write a book. He might as well become St.Francis Assisi and dedicate his life to God because for the outside world he's a permanent pariah. Diddy had a God-Complex, he believed he was invincible, every time he got away with something that God-Complex grew stronger and stronger until it took over his personality. If there is any positive future it's committing to personal growth for himself and his kids.

Power corrupts absolutely. I hope men and breh's particularly are learning as the wise should. Power and status reveal who you are, a man must must become clear about his values and morality in the dark and develop an inner life before you are tested. Who knows what position you will be in 10 years, life takes surprising turns, a man need to be very conscious of his ego, desire and spirit.

This is one of the best posts I've seen on the Coli in all my years.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This? i don't think it's comparable to the diddy footage i ain't gon lie.

How do we know that's the first time he hit her? How often do they fight and about what? his excuse was that he was drinking.. Diddy was drunk too according to cassie right? If Dana hit her in public who knows what happens in private right?

It's only not comparable cause nobody is digging all into the story to get the details on his life and writing think pieces and blogs about it. ESPN and the media swept it under the rug. They didn't get all into the intimate details of his relationships. Let's interview Dana's wife, his past girlfriends, business partners and every UFC fighter he screwed over (And there is lot) and put it all in front of the world and blogs nonstop for 3 months. Do you think he would stand up to that sort of scrutiny and come out the other end looking like a "good" guy? Or would we be calling him a monster too?

Truthfully, hardly anyone would survive unscathed from the level of scrutiny diddy been under.