Diddy has been sued by a MALE for sexually assaulting and drugging him. Edit: Meek Mill and Usher named in lawsuit as Diddy’s playmates.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
I thought Diddy was from Harlem... I guess he moved

He moved to Virginia a long time ago
6wavp6D.png

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Not everyone can be lying :yeshrug:

242. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 02/18 **8**
Reader Blind: There is a British rapper who has become very friendly with Mr. FreakOff and no one can understand what they have in common. The British rapper’s Gig is to supply him with whatever he needs when he is in the country . That includes straight men. He wasn’t joking when he said he turns boyfriends into groupies. Giggs/Sean “Diddy” Combs (Giggs & Diddy review – potent chemistry unites Peckham and NYC)

That being said, I think Puff goes after people he thinks are weak and desperate.

I can’t see him trying someone like 50 - with or without the fame.
Jesus christ. I'm from nearby his area, gon ask around.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I don't believe it. At this point you could make an accusation about Puffy knowing you ain't never even met him before but folks would believe you. It is what it is tho. :yeshrug:
Dude these stories about Diddy have been around for years and ppl just sort of swept it under the rug because of who he is.

Daps
It’s open season on this fukk :blessed:

Anyone that’s been in a meeting with him can file a lawsuit and use similar allegations to Cassie’s lawsuit

It’s like back in the day when you copied your homies homework but switched up a few words :pachaha:

Yep. Thats what they did to Cosby. Literally some chic that was in a room with him once came out with accusations :deadrose:

Daps
How in 2024 are people who are not chained down and being held captive doing this type of stuff with/for Puff over and over again?

Makes no sense.

You can’t tell 50 year old Puff Daddy to fũck off and walk away?

These people get some serious buyers remorse when it’s either time for a bag or when Puff has used them up so he can go to the next thing.

Yep. You got one time to try that "sexual assault" foolishness with me. I'm breaking your hand and trying to knock your head off. I'm gonna beat you within an inch of your damn life. These fools was with the program