Diddy Facing Gang Rape Acusations Of A 17 Year Old**UPDATE**FEDERAL JUDGE ASSIGNED TO CASE**

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I'm not even the conspiracy type but damn...when "they" want you outta here, "they" gonna get you outta here smh

He is SCREWED.

He has always hosted his famous parties, his white party, his new years parties, all his parties.

In decades he must have THOUSANDS of women who have photos with him and who have posed in his house with him and partied with him.

That cassie lawyer will become like the epstein lawyer. Once the lawyer gets a cut on one case he will keep filing more and more and more

Epstein estate paid out 300 million to victims he still got arrested and went to jail

Weinstein has paid more than 60 million to victims he still got arrested and went to jail.

He better stop paying out. Accept these civil suits will always preempt a criminal case and keep it moving.

Daps
:mjlol: i dunno. @Gloxina a real cool and knowledgeable poster. i enjoy her posts. i just wasnt ready for the psychic mention and how nonchalantly she mentioned like "A Wall Street journalist analysist predicted.."

The funny thing is my wife sent me that pyschic vid last week and i hit her with :comeon::mjlol: too.

Women be crazy :pachaha:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Im just going to be honest

These rappers and r&b singers in the 90s all know they was like them old dope nikkas pulling up to the high schools picking up them girls..

A lot of them old nikkas love talking but they staying quiet as fukk now

I said this in another thread and it's why he needs to reject the civil suits and go 10 toes and just accept criminal will come.

He has been hosting those white parties, new years parties, 100 parties a year ran through 1000000 women. Now every woman he has taken a photo with can come out and make a claim. These old school r&b types lived wild. The more payouts he pays the more he will have more women coming out.

Apparently he had lots of orgies etc. Well now every woman in one of those no matter the age can say she was gang raped etc. 'Freaknik' lifestyle.

He needs to go to trial like Micheal Jackson and hope for the best.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is SCREWED.

He has always hosted his famous parties, his white party, his new years parties, all his parties.

In decades he must have THOUSANDS of women who have photos with him and who have posed in his house with him and partied with him.

That cassie lawyer will become like the epstein lawyer. Once the lawyer gets a cut on one case he will keep filing more and more and more

Epstein estate paid out 300 million to victims he still got arrested and went to jail

Weinstein has paid more than 60 million to victims he still got arrested and went to jail.

He better stop paying out. Accept these civil suits will always preempt a criminal case and keep it moving.

It's over