Diddy and Snoop riding around LA

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
the words of a sucker. disloyal sucker nikkas always quick to pull out the 'that's old shyt' when they start cooling with the opps, if nikkas are dead and riding life sentences behind beefs it's ever lasting. No one is saying Snoop should be pulling drive bys on them nikkas but coolin with the guy that had your (supposed) friend killed is snake shyt at its finest.
:snoop:
Snoop WAS NOT Pac's "boy" :mindblown:

They were labelmates for a quick sec. During that time...(and this comes out of Snoops own mouth): Pac was trying to TURN UP at Death Row right when Snoop beat the murder charge and said "fukk this super gangster shyt. I have a brand new family while Pac and Suge are still trying to maintain this mafioso image". :hubie:

Can you imagine how serious shyt gets once you're present for a killing and beat the charge? Snoop was smart and learned his lesson. He wasn't (and didn't) follow in Pac and Suges footsteps.

Yall must be naive or not know your history if you're acting like Snoop is being disloyal.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They were labelmates for a quick sec. During that time...(and this comes out of Snoops own mouth): Pac was trying to TURN UP at Death Row right when Snoop beat the murder charge and said "fukk this super gangster shyt. I have a brand new family while Pac and Suge are still trying to maintain this mafioso image". :hubie:

Can you imagine how serious shyt gets once you're present for a killing and beat the charge? Snoop was smart and learned his lesson. He wasn't (and didn't) follow in Pac and Suges footsteps.

Yall must be naive or not know your history if you're acting like Snoop is being disloyal.
Wrong. Snoop was right with them shytting on puffy. He wont no innocent by stander. He only bytched up when shyt got too real for his sucker ass.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Snoop said he knew Pac before he signed to death row.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
What do you mean?

In the clip they were looking for a spot to chill and eat.

So I'm jokingly saying one of the coli brehs could've invited them over to their spot to kick it.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Snoop has been consistent,he played both sides of the fence while Pac was alive,and has done the same since he died. He's not going to allow anybody to tell him he can't be friends with everybody:pachaha:

I guess Puff going to ride with Snoop everytime he in L.A. No wonder he hasn't been shot yet like Biggie. Imagine pulling up on the side of Puff in a car and you see Snoop in the car with him. You might have your hand on your strap but that's the nikka who made Doggystyle:wow:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snoop has been consistent,he played both sides of the fence while Pac was alive,and has done the same since he died. He's not going to allow anybody to tell him he can't be friends with everybody:pachaha:

I guess Puff going to ride with Snoop everytime he in L.A. No wonder he hasn't been shot yet like Biggie. Imagine pulling up on the side of Puff in a car and you see Snoop in the car with him. You might have your hand on your strap but that's the nikka who made Doggystyle:wow:

Puff has a house in LA. Probably lives there most of the year.

Daps
Is it just me, or does the guy in the middle look like a weird amalgam of Kanye and Meek? :dwillhuh:

Side note: I keep forgetting how high Steve's hair used to be, so seeing a flashback clip of this always amuses me :mjlol:

:mjgrin: at Puff all blued out in deference to Snoop

I got second hand anxiety watching that :wtf:
That guy in tge middle is keefe D