Diddy and Snoop riding around LA

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There’s no way he doesn’t know puffy put a hit out on Pac....but it’s been 20 something years and they rode around LA before together so I guess it’s:yeshrug:this is why snoop remained so relevant. Nikka a media character who’s cool with everybody.

Hehe, you all so easily forget that Snoop beat a murder trial in like '94.

Snoop is a survivor because he's flexible and loyal to Snoop, and that's why he's still alive whereas Pac is 20 years dead, and Suge is locked up indefinetley.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man these two black men are 40+, fukk all that old shyt. Boss up, link up and burry all the pointless bullshyt.
the words of a sucker. disloyal sucker nikkas always quick to pull out the 'that's old shyt' when they start cooling with the opps, if nikkas are dead and riding life sentences behind beefs it's ever lasting. No one is saying Snoop should be pulling drive bys on them nikkas but coolin with the guy that had your (supposed) friend killed is snake shyt at its finest.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
the words of a sucker. disloyal sucker nikkas always quick to pull out the 'that's old shyt' when they start cooling with the opps, if nikkas are dead and riding life sentences behind beefs it's ever lasting. No one is saying Snoop should be pulling drive bys on them nikkas but coolin with the guy that had your (supposed) friend killed is snake shyt at its finest.
Pac called snoopy a bytch before he died, the situation was already set.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukkd up situation...pac a goat but always thought he was a bytch for the way he handled a lot of that shyt during those times. but at the end of the day, if he truly believed what he said about pac/biggie setting him up etc hard to blame him :yeshrug:

but i would hate for the truth to be that he did/said all that shyt just to sell records

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
hqdefault.jpg
Is it just me, or does the guy in the middle look like a weird amalgam of Kanye and Meek? :dwillhuh:

RIP to my Dominican brother Merlin :wow::mjcry: he was that dude
Side note: I keep forgetting how high Steve's hair used to be, so seeing a flashback clip of this always amuses me :mjlol:

:mjgrin: at Puff all blued out in deference to Snoop

puff need to keep his eyes on the damn road :gucci:
I got second hand anxiety watching that :wtf:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hehe, you all so easily forget that Snoop beat a murder trial in like '94.

Snoop is a survivor because he's flexible and loyal to Snoop, and that's why he's still alive whereas Pac is 20 years dead, and Suge is locked up indefinetley.
Oh I already know he didn’t want to head into any dangerous situation but it will always be awkward seeing these nikkas together. If the rumors are true.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Oh I already know he didn’t want to head into any dangerous situation but it will always be awkward seeing these nikkas together. If the rumors are true.

There's nothing awkward unless you believe what rappers want you to believe..

Its well known that Snoop was a fan of Biggie, and wanted to work with him, and this is during the whole pac beef over nothing.

Pac and Snoop only had a working relationship, Snoop on top of that is a Crip and Pac an honorary Blood.

Signing for the same label doesnt automatically make you brothers..everyone understood that but Pac:snoop:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There's nothing awkward unless you believe what rappers want you to believe..

Its well known that Snoop was a fan of Biggie, and wanted to work with him, and this is during the whole pac beef over nothing.

Pac and Snoop only had a working relationship, Snoop on top of that is a Crip and Pac an honorary Blood.

Signing for the same label doesnt automatically make you brothers..everyone understood that but Pac:snoop:
I know snoop was friendly with big and puff. I guess watching all that death row shyt in real time kinda makes it awkward to me. I have criticized Pac for his shenanigans before but it’s still kinda:pachaha:

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
Not surprised..

Snoop beat a murder case then believed the death row vs bad boy beef would stay on wax..then pac wanted to take it off record to streets and wanted snoop to joined in on his battle and snoop was like nikka u and suge on your own cause biggie not saying shyt, u already destroyed him..

So that's why long beach nikkas and crips at death row and pac and suge and bloods never rolled as one...

Both nikkas 46 and what 48 now..u see where suge bitter ass is at trying to live like it's 1996

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

giphy.gif

u know what some snake shyt

calling your latest artist, your new best friend & a lil brother type while being the driver as he the passenger and a nikka fills your BMW up with holes killing him
YET
you pay dat same nikka, who pulled da trigger on your so called best friend ; lil brother - 60 thousand dollars to lie in court so you dont have to go to prison

:snoop: