Did your Mom lie and said you beat her when all you did was block her hitting you?....I have had this EXACT thing happen to me #lyingmoms

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this thread explains a lot about The Coli.

yall moms sound like Tony Sopranos mother

#mommyissues :huhldup:

It all makes sense now
full

Last edited:

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
my mom used to be like that, she’d be wilin on my brother and me, then be on some ‘wait til your dad gets home!’ we used to be terrified, but at some point my dad must’ve realized she was crazy too. she really bugged out when i came home smellin like weed the first time, yellin and shyt. my pops was like

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
#mommyissues :huhldup:
Many black men have mommy issues. Many black women have mommy issues. I hate to be that guy, but, when you look at maternal abuse rates by race…😳….then it makes sense. :mjpls:

But black men, are also the most matriarchal identified men. We’d sack towns and destroy worlds for for our northern. There in lies the “mommyissues” and conflict for some of them. I have no issues with my mommy. Personally.

Superstar
Daps
Nah my mom was pretty reasonable. I blocked the belt once and caught a light, stray left jab and had to go to school with a cut on my chin.

I never got whopped after that though. And she stopped yelling. She just went the extra mile to explain why I should do or shouldn’t be doing something and I just did what I needed to do.