Did your Mom lie and said you beat her when all you did was block her hitting you?....I have had this EXACT thing happen to me #lyingmoms

cheapshot

Pro
Daps
:russ: I've been in this scenario. Mom did not like that I extricated myself from her. :dead: She wasn't crazy enough to say I beat her, but that was a wild day nevertheless. I think I drove her to work that night too.
:gucci:

She did that when you were 16 (or older)?

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My mom came up to the school and did me like this.

I was fukkin up in school so she did the ima follow you around all day thing.

In the hallway between classes i was obviously looking extremely bothered and she told me “fix your face” i didn’t fix it fast enough so she pinched me.

I snatched my arm away as a reaction to the pinch, and she claimed i “flinched” at her……

She whooped my ass:mjcry:

On some mike tyson shyt she hit me with all types of combos body blows, more pinches, threw me up against the lockers, beat my ass like i stole her purse…. in front of everybody in the main hallway. Nobody helped. Teachers just closed their doors and left me out there:mjcry:

I never lived that shyt down. To this day i have people threatening to tell my momma on me :smh:

I love my parents, but some of the shyt they did to me and my brother was beyond egregious. And they claim their parents were way worse. I can’t imagine some of the shyt their parents had to do to them:huhldup:

I ain’t gone pass that shyt on to my kids :smh:
Breh

:mjcry:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
My mom came up to the school and did me like this.

I was fukkin up in school so she did the ima follow you around all day thing.

In the hallway between classes i was obviously looking extremely bothered and she told me “fix your face” i didn’t fix it fast enough so she pinched me.

I snatched my arm away as a reaction to the pinch, and she claimed i “flinched” at her……

She whooped my ass:mjcry:

On some mike tyson shyt she hit me with all types of combos body blows, more pinches, threw me up against the lockers, beat my ass like i stole her purse…. in front of everybody in the main hallway. Nobody helped. Teachers just closed their doors and left me out there:mjcry:

Then she went home and told my dad I raised my hand at her :stopitslime:

I never lived that shyt down. To this day i have people threatening to tell my momma on me :smh:

I love my parents, but some of the shyt they did to me and my brother was beyond egregious. And they claim their parents were way worse. I can’t imagine some of the shyt their parents had to do to them:huhldup:

I ain’t gone pass that shyt on to my kids :smh:
Get therapy

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Definitely.

My mother would often chest bump me when she feel I’m not listening. Like in the way a man would when he wants to belittle another man. real lil nikka shyt. Even SAY somemshyt back and she gon say YOU WANNA HIT ME?

just had to be like
yeah-right-no.gif

no doubt ma u got it.
Knowing I be breaking nikkas skeletons up:russ:
:wow: mom's back then must have passed around the same booklet of parenting

My mom still does this TODAY when I get too loud in her house

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Get therapy
I’m ok. My parents were also very loving and there for me in a way lots of my peers parents weren’t, especially my father.

It’s just different times man. Back then, apparently that’s how they were taught to raise their children.

My bro got it worse and could definitely use some therapy right now. Being the younger brother i got to watch him and learn from his mistakes. He was a Grade A fukkin jackass, and still is. I’m sure my parents shyt didn’t help him, but they did what they were taught by their parents.

Most important thing is progress. I wont pass that toxic shyt on to my kids, and hopefully they do even better with theirs.