Did your Mom lie and said you beat her when all you did was block her hitting you?....I have had this EXACT thing happen to me #lyingmoms

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yup…raising my hands to block the belt from hitting my face would result in “he raised his hands at me” accusations…and I couldn’t deny it bcuz then it became “oh so your mother’s a liar??”…shoulda said yes since I was gonna get beat either way

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
dodge-the-matrix.gif

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Definitely.

My mother would often chest bump me when she feel I’m not listening. Like in the way a man would when he wants to belittle another man. real lil nikka shyt. Even SAY somemshyt back and she gon say YOU WANNA HIT ME?

just had to be like
yeah-right-no.gif

no doubt ma u got it.
Knowing I be breaking nikkas skeletons up:russ:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely.

My mother would often chest bump me when she feel I’m not listening. Like in the way a man would when he wants to belittle another man. real lil nikka shyt. Even SAY somemshyt back and she gon say YOU WANNA HIT ME?

just had to be like
yeah-right-no.gif

no doubt ma u got it.
Knowing I be breaking nikkas skeletons up:russ:
Been there many of times

:deadrose:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My mom came up to the school and did me like this.

I was fukkin up in school so she did the ima follow you around all day thing.

In the hallway between classes i was obviously looking extremely bothered and she told me “fix your face” i didn’t fix it fast enough so she pinched me.

I snatched my arm away as a reaction to the pinch, and she claimed i “flinched” at her……

She whooped my ass:mjcry:

On some mike tyson shyt she hit me with all types of combos body blows, more pinches, threw me up against the lockers, beat my ass like i stole her purse…. in front of everybody in the main hallway. Nobody helped. Teachers just closed their doors and left me out there:mjcry:

Then she went home and told my dad I raised my hand at her :stopitslime:

I never lived that shyt down. To this day i have people threatening to tell my momma on me :smh:

I love my parents, but some of the shyt they did to me and my brother was beyond egregious. And they claim their parents were way worse. I can’t imagine some of the shyt their parents had to do to them:huhldup:

I ain’t gone pass that shyt on to my kids :smh:

Last edited: