Did you know....

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
That in order to burn off the calories from 1 single plain M&M you would need to walk the length of a football field (100 yards)? :dwillhuh:

Now think about the average amount of M&M's in a single bag, which is around 48.

YOU HAVE TO WALK 48 FOOTBALL FIELDS JUST TO BURN OFF A BAG OF M&M'S, THAT'S 4800 YARDS, AND THAT'S 14400 FEET :damn: :damn: :damn:

You guys that like to eat random bits of candy like "just one wouldn't hurt, don't mind if I do
vWK1CF7.png
" or people that like to be tempted to buy some candy during the long ass wait in the grocery store line :ufdup:, better go read the national enquirer instead.

I mean just damn how that small ass piece of candy does takes so much to burn off your body :wow:, all the damn starburst I eat I don't even wanna know how much I gotta do to get those off of me :sadcam:.

Could you imagine how much exercise you'd have to do for a twix bar? :noah:

did you know i don't give a fucc

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
All in moderation. I eat what I want and I keep track of everything I eat by using my fitness pal. I also go to the gym every single day.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
:wtb:
Where are the real numbers? :leon:
Just how many calories are in an M&M? It is said 3 calories.
We talking plain M&Ms? Yes.
How many calories do people burn walking? The amount of calories you burn while walking depends on your weight/speed ratio and all of that.

:wtb:

Nor is a football field that long either.
That's like 2 city blocks wide, a little over a minute walking. :wtb:

A football field from goal line to goal line isn't 100 yards? :leon:There are 3 feet to 1 yard.

this bag of peanut m&ms in front of me is only 250 calories

I hear those are only 10-12 calories per piece :leon:

did you know i don't give a fucc

juuYacf.gif

What about Welch's fruit snacks? :lupe:

Those are pretty healthy, they're like 80 calories a bag :lupe:, the problem is that they're so good you can't help but OD on them. :noah:

All in moderation. I eat what I want and I keep track of everything I eat by using my fitness pal. I also go to the gym every single day.

You don't get carried away eating some things? :lupe:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Man I still got it but I'm gonna hate life once it slows down, and the snacks just keep getting better as we grow older :to:

It used to be so fast. I could eat five bacon cheeseburgers and not gain a single pound :to:

Now I can feel the :flabbynsick:ness with every bite

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
A football field from goal line to goal line isn't 100 yards? :leon:There are 3 feet to 1 yard.

I hear those are only 10-12 calories per piece :leon:

juuYacf.gif

Those are pretty healthy, they're like 80 calories a bag :lupe:, the problem is that they're so good you can't help but OD on them. :noah:

You don't get carried away eating some things? :lupe:

Self control man.