Reppin
San Junipero
Baby-worship-lawd.gif

8-DSC_5580.JPG

:ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
life is short...stop wasting it worrying about the inconsequential...and im not saying health isnt important...IT IS...

but worrying about the calories in a piece of candy is foolish....and.yet from what i read in here most of you nikkas are filled with filthy habits anyway

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
life is short...stop wasting it worrying about the inconsequential...and im not saying health isnt important...IT IS...

but worrying about the calories in a piece of candy is foolish....and.yet from what i read in here most of you nikkas are filled with filthy habits anyway

I'm not sitting here worrying about calories and all of that, it was one of those things I came across and was like :dwillhuh:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A bag of M&M's is about 250-ish calories.
14,400 feet is a shade under 3 miles.

So yeah, I guess if the average person walked 3 miles, they'd burn around that many calories.
If they ran the 3 miles, they'd burn more though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sitting here worrying about calories and all of that, it was one of those things I came across and was like :dwillhuh:

wasnt necessarily talking to you which is why i didnt quote you...

but to the ones who are gonna come in here and swear they never eat candy....raise their own meat and vegetables...and run marathons every other weekend....thats who i was talking to

concise

Veteran
Daps
That in order to burn off the calories from 1 single plain M&M you would need to walk the length of a football field (100 yards)? :dwillhuh:

Now think about the average amount of M&M's in a single bag, which is around 48.

YOU HAVE TO WALK 48 FOOTBALL FIELDS JUST TO BURN OFF A BAG OF M&M'S, THAT'S 4800 YARDS, AND THAT'S 14400 FEET :damn: :damn: :damn:

You guys that like to eat random bits of candy like "just one wouldn't hurt, don't mind if I do
vWK1CF7.png
" or people that like to be tempted to buy some candy during the long ass wait in the grocery store line :ufdup:, better go read the national enquirer instead.

I mean just damn how that small ass piece of candy does takes so much to burn off your body :wow:, all the damn starburst I eat I don't even wanna know how much I gotta do to get those off of me :sadcam:.

Could you imagine how much exercise you'd have to do for a twix bar? :noah:

:wtb:
Where are the real numbers?
Just how many calories are in an M&M?
We talking plain M&Ms?
How many calories do people burn walking?

:wtb:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Nor is a football field that long either.
That's like 2 city blocks wide, a little over a minute walking. :wtb: