Did you know what Cac de la Rocha was saying in the beginning of X-Pac's theme?

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Zach de la Rocca is not a cac.

Who is Chris Warren? It was in this period I stopped watching wrestling for a while.
Chris Warren did the theme songs for DX, HHH's "My Time", X-Pac's theme, and Sunday morning show 'Superstars' while doing his best Zack de la Rocha impression. The thread title refers to Chris Warren being a bootleg ZDLR.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Chris Warren did the theme songs for DX, HHH's "My Time", X-Pac's theme, and Sunday morning show 'Superstars' while doing his best Zack de la Rocha impression. The thread title refers to Chris Warren being a bootleg ZDLR.

:ohhh:

Wait.

Is this the same dude on Jericho's theme?
And probably also 619's theme?

My bad OP. That bite was so good I swore for years it was really Zach de la Rocha from Rage Against The Machine..

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

Wait.

Is this the same dude on Jericho's theme?
And probably also 619's theme?

My bad OP. That bite was so good I swore for years it was really Zach de la Rocha from Rage Against The Machine..
All good, breh. I have no idea who did Y2J/Rey's theme.

But I know where you're coming from. I remember even KaZaA/Limewire/early YouTube had all those Chris Warren joints misattributed to RATM. :lolbron:

:dead: @ the DX Band being full of :ohhh: moments.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
All good, breh. I have no idea who did Y2J/Rey's theme.

But I know where you're coming from. I remember even KaZaA/Limewire/early YouTube had all those Chris Warren joints misattributed to RATM. :lolbron:

:dead: @ the DX Band being full of :ohhh: moments.

I always wondered who made the NWO red music - that beat was hella gangsta!

This must be the GOAT wrestling job: making the theme music

Kazaa I totally forgot about that, I remember Limewire too - taking 10-15 minutes to get a song and being seriously impressed like

´the possibilities are endless´

:leostare:

GOAT music for me is either The Rock´s theme song, NWO red or Mark Henry´s theme ´somebody´s gon´ get they azz kicked´ haha

Yours?

bis0n

(Requires Trapping)
Daps
I've looped for a good minute, and I still don't get how y'all didn't hear "Make Some Noise!!!" That's the named of the song for crying out loud.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I've looped for a good minute, and I still don't get how y'all didn't hear "Make Some Noise!!!" That's the named of the song for crying out loud.
Most of us didn't have the WWF CD that dropped in 98/99 or even know the song title (most fans/kids don't know these wrestlers' song names), plus his theme wasn't CDQ with the huge AE pops that X-Pac got. The closest most of us had were the N64 video games. Go back up to listen, you can't hear "Make Some Noise!" clearly at all.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I always wondered who made the NWO red music - that beat was hella gangsta!

GOAT music for me is either The Rock´s theme song, NWO red or Mark Henry´s theme ´somebody´s gon´ get they azz kicked´ haha

Yours?
Wolfpac theme is in my top 5. That beat was Jimmy Hart and the rapper was actually C-Murder. :gladbron:

Edit: apparently it’s not C-Murder. I never listened to No Limit :scusthov: back in the day.

Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Wow brehs just blew my god damn mind. :mindblown:

Since December I have been steadily watching every Raw/PPV while working in my home office, starting from the night after WM14. Currently around March 1999 and every match for X-Pac so far I would literally yell "X-Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaac" as the theme comes on. :dj2:

Batting .000 on accuracy it looks like :laff: :mjcry: