Did y'all like borderlands 2?

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Borderlands is NOT a solo game at all man, you gotta have homies to play it with to enjoy it, especially cause more homies=better loot.

I've enjoyed the shyt out of it, the DLC was great, and it got a shyt ton of side quests and things you can do man. Fighting those super ultra bosses is crazy :wow:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
still haven't finished the campaign even tho i bought it during release. i got about 50 hours in it tho. i really didn't like the new classes/characters in this one then i did in the first. but thank god they added the gaige the mechromancer which she is easily my fav class to play with. even tho she is dlc, shes worth it. if you're playing on pc, borderlands 2 is one of those games that goes to another level if you're playing with an nvidia graphics card. physx is just :ahh:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
If you look at my profile you would see that I haven't been online in like a month...i sold my ps3 breh :to:
tumblr_mulj8dRH2h1sq5rugo2_400.gif

You did it to upgrade to the quad right? Right?? :damn:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Copped it on PC, but never got far since I had no one to play it with. Used to play with my brother, but our schedules are different. I'm definitely copping the next BL on console.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Copped it on PC, but never got far since I had no one to play it with. Used to play with my brother, but our schedules are different. I'm definitely copping the next BL on console.
what level are u at? hit me up on steam les do dis

Last edited:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Game is :blessed:

Bought the GOTY edition. Played most of the game solo because every time I got online it was just a fukking circus.

Tiny Tina :wow: