Did y'all like borderlands 2?

Daps
I REALLY liked it. I just recently lost all of my saved game data and I don't want to start over or else I'd be playing the latest dlc at this moment (didn't use the cloud to save my games brehs :sadcam:)

I think it's dirt cheap right now. It's a good buy...

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I REALLY liked it. I just recently lost all of my saved game data and I don't want to start over or else I'd be playing the latest dlc at this moment (didn't use the cloud to save my games brehs :sadcam:)

Free on ps+

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
SUPER DOPE! GREAT BUY!

How's solo play though :patrice: my nikkas have played, beat, & gotten bored with it so I know I won't be playing co-OP with them :(

Daps
How's solo play though :patrice: my nikkas have played, beat, & gotten bored with it so I know I won't be playing co-OP with them :(

Solo play and story was entertaining I suggest picking the siren as your first character. I know what u mean about getting bored tho. I'm the type to find all the most powerful weapons and complete all side missions and dlc missions,but most aren't like that. I think it'll keep you entertained, it's better than part 1.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

How do you "save to the cloud"? :dwillhuh:

Solo play is fun as hell. I beat the game Co-Op, but the majority of it I played solo. It's a great buy man, go get it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I rented the first one years ago down the street from me from a blockbuster that used to be there. I returned it a hour later.
Didn't like it at all.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Game was amazing, but I was turned off when everyone started duping legendary items after reaching endgame content. Ppl jumping in games, emptying their backpacks, and dashboarding out all the time :heh: IDK if the later expansion packs addressed it, tho.

Roll Commando. shyt gets absolutely looney once that sentry is leveled up. Easier solo play, too.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I rented the first one years ago down the street from me from a blockbuster that used to be there. I returned it a hour later.
Didn't like it at all.
Yea with the first it was fun with co OP but alone I was like :ld: never even beat it

Game was amazing, but I was turned off when everyone started duping legendary items after reaching endgame content. Ppl jumping in games, emptying their backpacks, and dashboarding out all the time :heh: IDK if the later expansion packs addressed it, tho.

Roll Commando. shyt gets absolutely looney once that sentry is leveled up. Easier solo play, too.
:heh: I'll take some free shyt, I'm not trippin

But good looks on the commando, whatever's easiest solo ima need to roll with.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
How much gameplay will I get out of this? Does it have like 24-or-so-hour amount of content or fallout/skyrim days worth of content?

Daps
How do you "save to the cloud"? :dwillhuh:

Solo play is fun as hell. I beat the game Co-Op, but the majority of it I played solo. It's a great buy man, go get it.

Not too sure if that's a serious question.. Either way you can select cloud based storage when the game prompts you to pick a storage device for your saved games. I selected my local hdd storage. I ended up losing the data somehow and since specific game data like that isn't stored in your Xbl profile,once it's gone it's gone. However if chose cloud based storage in the beginning I'd probably still have all my characters

Long story short. I fuked up.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
BL2 is a huge improvement from 1, and I didn't mind 1.

I'm still playing it now, on my 3rd playthrough wit my first Character (Assassin), bout to start wit the Mechromancer.

As long as you enjoy multiple playthroughs so you can max out your character and weapons, find the rare loot, etc, then you will love this game.

I play Solo unless my bro hops on wit me, I can tell you it's fun but with each playthrough Solo gets damn near impossible due to the difficulty scale up. If you are up for a Challenge it's well worth it (but frustrating as fukk)