Did y'all know the FBi sent a letter to MLK Jr. to kill himself

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Go back and learn something, then hit me up. He spoke about Vietnam & Economics in 67'. In 1968 it was curtains for him.
oh really? where was this economics talks before 1967?I'LL WAIT! YOU go back and learn something

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
oh really? where was this economics talks before 1967?I'LL WAIT! YOU go back and learn something

MLK started to change his approach right before his death. Before then, he was fighting for acceptance. I guess after he met with Elijah Muhammad he changed in a way. Also, it was rumored if Malcolm had lived they were going to team up. Anyway, around this time King was getting ready to lead the Poor People's campaign.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city

MLK started to change his approach right before his death. Before then, he was fighting for acceptance. I guess after he met with Elijah Muhammad he changed in a way. Also, it was rumored if Malcolm had lived they were going to team up. Anyway, around this time King was getting ready to lead the Poor People's campaign.

DONT WANNA HEAR IT!! EXCUSES!

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

they have no shame either:smh:

full

lmao he was..

later in life he went against the white power structure and that's when they decided it was time to take him out before the negros saw the light and enslaved these devil cacs

MLK never wanted to see Malcolm.. and he ducked an dodged every opportunity to debate X.. I wonder why?:mjpls:
Everybody can change and see the error in their ways. Hence the reason why he was killed.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

He even began to study the Hon. Marcus Mosiah Garvey too :smugdraper:

Daps
You gotta be a powerful muthafugga when people send you letters asking you to kill yourself :wow:

The audacity :scust: