Did y'all know the FBi sent a letter to MLK Jr. to kill himself

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
No that's not the reason, let tell me you, about 15 years ago when the Internet was still fresh you would get the best stuff.

I remember FBI audio tapes being leaked online of MLK , sex sessions with prostitutes, the stuff he would be saying....:snoop:
They had so much on him they could easily destroyed him, however they probably would have faced great backlash for doing so but king would been destroyed still.....

Jfk cheated on his wife too however he wasn't a reverend, and he wasn't promoting the bible while excessively engaging with white hookers.

So your wrong there.

I heard about those tapes. They are supposed to be released in 2027.

The fukk :dahell:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
No that's not the reason, let tell me you, about 15 years ago when the Internet was still fresh you would get the best stuff.

I remember FBI audio tapes being leaked online of MLK , sex sessions with prostitutes, the stuff he would be saying....:snoop:
They had so much on him they could easily destroyed him, however they probably would have faced great backlash for doing so but king would been destroyed still.....

Jfk cheated on his wife too however he wasn't a reverend, and he wasn't promoting the bible while excessively engaging with white hookers.

So your wrong there.
The fact of the matter is there's dirt on all these politicians and historical figures so trying to throw dirt on MLK's name should receive backlash.

The same year they established MLK day a republican senator tried to release those tapes so that MLK day would be tarnished.

Since 1977, attempts have been made to release the recordings in the United States Congress. Republican Senator Jesse Helms from North Carolina in 1983 sought to reveal information about King that would have undermined the establishment of the Martin Luther King Jr. Day.[3] The Martin Luther King Jr. Records Collection bill has been introduced in Congress by Democratic Representative Cynthia McKinney from Georgia in 2002 and 2005, by Democratic Senator John Kerry from Massachusetts in 2006, and by Democratic Representative John Lewis from Georgia in 2010, but the bill was never passed by Congress.

Were there any other senators that tried to realize damaging information about a historical figure the same year their national holiday was established :mjpls:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
that tranny fakkit j edgar was a sick
cracka.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
On March 8, 1971, an activist group called the Citizens' Commission to Investigate the FBIburglarized a local office of the FBI in Media, Pennsylvania and stole classified documents. Part of those documents revealed a secret FBI operation called COINTELPRO. Those documents were later sent to newspapers and members of the United States Congress. During the Church Committee hearings and investigations in 1975, a copy of the "suicide letter" was discovered in the work files of William Sullivan, deputy FBI director. Once the surveillance tapes of King were publicly revealed, Bernard Lee and the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC) sought to have tapes gained by wiretaps destroyed in a lawsuit.[2] Their request was denied by United States District Court for the District of Columbia judge John Lewis Smith Jr.[2] He ordered all tapes sealed until the year 2027 and placed into the National Archives and Records Administration.[2]

King & Duck

Banned
Daps
Buh! Buh! Buh! MLK was a safe negro!
lmao he was..

later in life he went against the white power structure and that's when they decided it was time to take him out before the negros saw the light and enslaved these devil cacs

MLK never wanted to see Malcolm.. and he ducked an dodged every opportunity to debate X.. I wonder why?:mjpls:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
lmao he was..

later in life he went against the white power structure and that's when they decided it was time to take him out before the negros saw the light and enslaved these devil cacs

MLK never wanted to see Malcolm.. and he ducked an dodged every opportunity to debate X.. I wonder why?:mjpls:
But let's be honest.

Cacs hated him prior to going against white supremacy