Did y'all know the FBi sent a letter to MLK Jr. to kill himself

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Notice how it says "us" negroes:mjpls:
This pretending to be black thing been going on way longer than the Internet :mjpls:
Mlk-uncovered-letter.png

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Sad very sad. Once King spoke AGAINST the Vietnam War his days were numbered. That mulatto wearing crossdresser Hoover FEARED King being a Black Messiah.

No that's not the reason, let tell me you, about 15 years ago when the Internet was still fresh you would get the best stuff.

I remember FBI audio tapes being leaked online of MLK , sex sessions with prostitutes, the stuff he would be saying....:snoop:
They had so much on him they could easily destroyed him, however they probably would have faced great backlash for doing so but king would been destroyed still.....

Jfk cheated on his wife too however he wasn't a reverend, and he wasn't promoting the bible while excessively engaging with white hookers.

So your wrong there.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
No that's not the reason, let tell me you, about 15 years ago when the Internet was still fresh you would get the best stuff.

I remember FBI audio tapes being leaked online of MLK , sex sessions with prostitutes, the stuff he would be saying....:snoop:
They had so much on him they could easily destroyed him, however they probably would have faced great backlash for doing so but king would been destroyed still.....

Jfk cheated on his wife too however he wasn't a reverend, and he wasn't promoting the bible while excessively engaging with white hookers.

So your wrong there.
I heard about those tapes. They are supposed to be released in 2027.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I heard about those tapes. They are supposed to be released in 2027.

On March 8, 1971, an activist group called the Citizens' Commission to Investigate the FBIburglarized a local office of the FBI in Media, Pennsylvania and stole classified documents. Part of those documents revealed a secret FBI operation called COINTELPRO. Those documents were later sent to newspapers and members of the United States Congress. During the Church Committee hearings and investigations in 1975, a copy of the "suicide letter" was discovered in the work files of William Sullivan, deputy FBI director. Once the surveillance tapes of King were publicly revealed, Bernard Lee and the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC) sought to have tapes gained by wiretaps destroyed in a lawsuit.[2] Their request was denied by United States District Court for the District of Columbia judge John Lewis Smith Jr.[2] He ordered all tapes sealed until the year 2027 and placed into the National Archives and Records Administration.[2]

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i actually wouldn't be surprised if that was written by a black person. i can just see how some idiot hating ass fucckboy would seeth with anger as he watched another black man (a short one at that) be so loved and admired by everyone.