Did y’all know Mayweather was fighting some Japanese today?

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Dude was selling the shyt out of those punches like a prime Dwayne Johnson.

2017_07_27_19_12_24.gif

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Floyd looked so bored.:pachaha:

nikka probably got up out of bed a hour before the fight....checked his 50 million dollar bank account...

Oh it's now 59 million.

Gets in the ring bored as shyt and says 'Man I better have some fun while im in the ring".

Whoops ass and dances.:mjlol:

My People Man. :russ:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This 9 milly :dahell:

Breh was eating bbq and drinkin soda an hour before the fight :mjlol:

Why the hell not :mjlol:
Mayweather done pissed on 9 milly in the last 5 years. He doesn't need that money though lol.

My thing is this, he potentially is taking shots to the head every fight he takes. If I was him I would just go out undefeated and retire because we always hear those stories about boxers declining mentally in their older years and suffering from cte due to all those hits to the head they take in that profession. With that said he is getting older, it might be time to chill. Why risk potentially an embarrassing loss or play with your health when it's not needed.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Didn't he just stunt on 50 Cent with his car collection and Just made his easiest pay day.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
The funniest part of the fight is the fact that Floyd gave no fukks and showed up :flabbynsick: and instead of shoulder rolling and using defense, Breh was coming foward with the :troll: :umad:look on his face the entire fight. :russ:

Last edited: