Did y’all know Mayweather was fighting some Japanese today?

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is always some fukkery going on in Japanese combat sports on NYE.

Most boxers cannot even make 7 figures while taking on world beaters. Floyd, on the other hand, has made ridiculous money in his last two fights against dudes who have never boxed before. That's a hell of a hustle :wow:
CAC hatred keeps him paid.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
9 Mil...after taxes and expenses you may make 4 mil ..Floyd... is everything alright :sas2:
Y’all do know that TMT and Mayweather promotions were co-managing this event right:mjlol:

That was just Floyd’s purse, this was a business move to get Mayweather Promotions out in Japan. Y’all nikkas always talking about Floyd being broke or some dumb shyt while he can always come back and fight someone for another half a billion :mjlol:

Y’all got to stop that dumb shyt. He’s making business moves

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I logged on to twitter just to see he was fighting some Japanese kickboxer today for $9m which he won in the first round. :russ:

Another thing hilarious about this is Floyd is 41... fighting ANOTHER professional /MMA fighter... and Floyd had him like :damn: after every punch...

But c00ns/cacs was talking about Ron Da Rousey beating his ass:mjlol:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Damn he made him cry lmao

WhKm9Yo.png

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Another thing hilarious about this is Floyd is 41... fighting ANOTHER professional /MMA fighter... and Floyd had him like :damn: after every punch...

But c00ns/cacs was talking about Ron Da Rousey beating his ass:mjlol:

I'd personally watch Clareesa Shields vs Mayweather in a Exhibition. She legit has the height and weight advantage over Floyd and a 200% better chance than Ronda does of beating him. :hubie: