Did y'all ever notice the black Power Ranger was missing a finger?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
oddly enough I knew this back in the 90s, some kids at school brought it to everyone's attention.

Daps
go on tell it again :mjlit:

Break it down

I met this nicca at comic con some years back, and you know, I wouldn't say I'm a fan but I thought it was cool that he was there cause I grew up on the OG power rangers plus I remember when he was on my favorite show The Shield.

But again, I'm not a fan. I say that to make it clear that I'm not one of those fanboy weirdos.

So anyway he's shaking hands and taking pics with folks, so I walk up to him to dap him up like "what's up, breh? Cool to meet you. I used to watch you on Power Rangers and you were on my favorite show The Shield."

So when I go in for the dap, dude doesn't dap me. He grabs my hand and formally shakes my hand, gives me a "uh huh" doesn't even look at me and sees a group of white boys and says "Hi guys! :gladbron:" and leaves me hanging to walk over and take pics with them.

I'm standing there like :gucci:

At the time, I wondered if maybe he did that cause I mentioned The Shield and maybe he wasn't proud of his character on there or something. But one of my friends who was there and interacted with him separately from me said she got the same vibes from him.

All in all, I thought it was c00nish for him to not dap a breh, and to walk away from a breh in favor of some Chads and Todds. It was disrespectful.

And he was real excited to see them too :mjlol:

I observed for a second cause I thought maybe he knew them from somewhere. But no, they were just ppl who were shaking his hand and taking pics with him like I was trying to do.

But his energy towards me and his energy towards them was night and day. :mjpls:

Last edited:

broller

Veteran
Daps
I met this nicca at comic con some years back, and you know, I wouldn't say I'm a fan but I thought it was cool that he was there cause I grew up on the OG power rangers plus I remember when he was on my favorite show The Shield.

But again, I'm not a fan. I say that to make it clear that I'm not one of those fanboy weirdos.

So anyway he's shaking hands and taking pics with folks, so I walk up to him to dap him up like "what's up, breh? Cool to meet you. I used to watch you on Power Rangers and you were on my favorite show The Shield."

So when I go in for the dap, dude doesn't dap me. He grabs my hand and formally shakes my hand, gives me a "uh huh" doesn't even look at me and sees a group of white boys and says "Hi guys! :gladbron:" and leaves me hanging to walk over and take pics with them.

At the time, I wondered if maybe he did that cause I mentioned The Shield and maybe he wasn't proud of his character on there or something. But one of my friends who was there and interacted with him separately from me said she got the same vibes from him.

All in all, I thought it was c00nish for him to not dap a breh, and to walk away from a breh in favor of some Chads and Todds. It was disrespectful.

I observed for a second cause I thought maybe he knew them from somewhere. But no, they were just ppl who were shaking his hand and taking pics with him like I was trying to do.

But his energy towards me and his energy towards them was night and day. :mjpls:

Damn. That's too bad. He's from Detroit too. "Detroit, Detroit" as he put it too

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed

He played on the shield?