Did Y'all Ever Fukk With The Matrix Games?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I loved Path of Neo. Played that during entirety of Christmas Break in '05. :ohlawd: That fight with the hundreds of Agent Smith's was crazy back then. When I realized I managed to do the same exact moves Neo did in the film, I was :gladbron:

Guy at 4:55 attempts the
tumblr_inline_n2xbeuIby31sqxulx.gif

I played Enter The Matrix too but I never tried to get past the first level. I would just fight the agent hand to hand for half an hour before shutting it off. :pachaha:

Last edited:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
i know i played one, but it was so long ago, i don't remember wether i enjoyed it or not.
:manny:forgot,so must have been forgettable.

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
enter the matrix was ass. I'm surprised so many here have fond memories of it. it had a ton of potential and the way it tied into the movie was unique, but the gameplay, controls and graphics were terrible. I was really disappointed

path of neo is the best matrix game but it was glitchy as hell, gun combat sucked (luckily you don't have to use them after awhile) and the graphics looked like early ps2 era

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
enter the matrix was ass. I'm surprised so many here have fond memories of it. it had a ton of potential and the way it tied into the movie was unique, but the gameplay, controls and graphics were terrible. I was really disappointed

path of neo is the best matrix game but it was glitchy as hell, gun combat sucked (luckily you don't have to use them after awhile) and the graphics looked like early ps2 era
I’ll admit when Enter the Matrix first came out I was mad as hell…I was a kid thinking “who the HELL wanted to play as Niobe and Ghost?” but it was solid albeit disappointing.

I agree with your take on Path of Neo too, however I won’t be too critical of a game that really made you feel like Neo,

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I'm talking about

Enter The Matrix and
Path of neo
For some reason nobody ever talks about these games. I thought enter the matrix was a solid action game. Was it a good matrix game, No, but as a solid action game, it was good. Path of neo tho:wow: that was the real Matrix game. shyt was dope as hell. One of my favorite games as a kid
Those were my games back in the day!

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Path of Neo was a straight classic. One of the best action games I played and has some of the best combat in a fighting game too.

I'd love for them to make a remake, but for now I'll have to stick with replaying the PC version :to: